New 47 Vacancy at UPSC ISS Recruitment 2020 :
The UPSC ISS 2020 exam online application registration continues on the UPSC website.i.e.upsc.gov.in.
Candidates who want to appear for the Indian Statistical Service Examination 2020 this year, they can apply for the posts through online mode on upsc.gov.in on or before 30 June 2020.
The online process for UPSC ISS 2020 exam started from 10 June 2020. Candidates can check the direct link of online application in this article.
Also, the Commission has postponed the IES exam 2020 this year due to no vacancy available in the Ministry of Finance (Department of Economic Affairs) for the Indian Economic Service. The application for the same was to start from 10 June which has now been postponed.
UPSC ISS 47 Vacancy Recruitment 2020 < Apply Online >:
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the much-awaited UPSC IES ISS Notification 2020 on the official website on 10 June 2020 as per the UPSC revised calendar 2020.
UPSC is the Indian Economic Service (IES) and Indian Statistical Service (ISS) all-India examination conducted by the UPSC every year.
IES and ISS is an administrative inter-ministerial civil service under Group A of the Central Civil Services of the executive branch of the Government of India.
All the candidates should submit the online application before the last date of 30 June 2020. We have discussed UPSC IES ISS eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, how to apply in detail and other important details.
UPSC ISS Recruitment 2020 < Full Details > :-
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Indian Statistical Service Examination ISS|
|Starting date of application||10 June 2020|
|Closing date of application||30 July 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government|
|Job Location||All India|
Important Links :
How to Fill Form (Video Hindi)
Pay Exam Fee
Re Print Form
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 10/06/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30/06/2020 upto 06:00 Pm Only
- Last Date Fee Payment : 30/06/2020
- Exam Date : 16/10/2020
- Admit Card Available : October 2020
Educational Qualification For UPSC ISS Recruitment 2020 :
All candidates should have passed / appearing bachelors degree with statistics/mathematical statistics/applied statistics as one of the subject or a master’s degree in statistics/mathematical statistics/ applied statistics to apply online new 47 vacancy at UPSC ISS recruitment 2020.
Age Limit Details :
- Minimum age – 21 year
- Maximum age – 30 year
Application Fee Details :
The Gen / OBC Category candidates must pay the 200 rupee and The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will noy charge any kind of fee from SC / ST / PH category candidates.
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Exempted)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through State Bank Net Banking or Any Bank Debit Card, Credit Card, or E Challan Offline Mode
Selection Process :
The selection for this UPSC ISS Notification 2020 will be on the basis of written test, interview performance. Please see official notification for relaxation in selection process!
How To Apply :
How to apply – For this Indian UPSC ISS Recruitment 2020, you have to apply online.
Go to the official website given below and fill all the information and fill the fees with the available means. Fees can be paid by credit card / debit card / net banking.
UPSC ISS Recruitment Online Application Process :
- Applications should be filled only through online mode.
- Applications will be filled online only within the date given in the notification.
- Any kind of offline application will be rejected.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of all required documents while applying online.
- Candidates should enter each information carefully.
- Any mistake in the application must be corrected within the time given for correction.
- Candidates also have to pay the correction fee.
How to fill UPSC ISS Recruitment online form 2020 :
- Visit UPSC ISS Recruitment online portal.
- Select UPSC ISS Recruitment application link.
- Register by providing all the necessary information.
- Fill the application with correct information.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it for future references.