UPSC NDA II Recruitment Online Form 2020 for 413 Post :-
UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2020 : Union Public Service Commission has recruited for 413 posts of National Defense Academy, Naval Academy Examination (II) (Naval Academy Examination (II) UPSC NDA NA (II) Notification 2020.
This is golden opportunity for unemployed candidates. Is, the eligible candidate for the recruitment application can apply before 06 July 2020.
All of you are informed that before applying for this UPSC NDA NA (II) Vacancy 2020 Government Recruitment, you need to have the necessary information and notifications.
Then apply because we know that a small mistake becomes a big problem.
UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2020 For 413 Post < Apply Online > :-
Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2020 for direct recruitment to various posts.
Candidates fulfilling the prescribed qualifications can apply to the Department on the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment till the last date.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of National Defense Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) -II Exam 2020.
Through which NDA has vacated a total of 370 posts (208 in Army, 42 in Navy and 120 in Air Force) and 43 posts in Naval Academy (10 + 2 Cadet Entry Scheme).
Let us know that due to the outbreak of Kovid-19 pandemic across the country, the NDA and NA (II) Examination 2020 was not conducted on the pre-determined date of April 19, but now a permanent notification has been issued.
Those candidates who are willing for the following vacancy and fulfill all the eligibility criteria can apply today by reading the notification.
UPSC NDA / NA Exam-II 2020 – Recruitment Details :-
12th pass is a golden opportunity for unemployed candidates to get a high position job through UPSC, India’s premier central recruitment agency, for this recruitment, eligible candidates can apply before 06 July 2020 both offline and online.
All the details related to the recruitment information like educational qualification, age limit, salary, examination fee, and selection process etc. are given in this post. pay attention –
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||413|
|Name of Post||National Defence Academy NDA in Army, Airfoce, Navy Wing and Naval Academy, 10+2 Cadet Entry Under NDA Second Phase Recruitment|
|Starting date of application||16 June 2020|
|Closing date of application||06 July 2020|
|Exam Held on||06 September 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||All India|
Important Links :
How to Fill Form (Video Hindi)
Part II Registration
Re Print Application Form
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 16/06/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 06/07/2020 upto 06:00 PM only
- Fee Payment Last Date : 06/07/2020
- Exam Held on : 06/09/2020
- Admit Card Available : August 2020
Application Fee Details :-
The application fee for all candidates is fixed at Rs 100 only, which can be paid online at any branch of SBI through cash (offline) or net banking / debit / credit card.
Apart from this, no fee of any kind will be payable for SC / ST / PWD and women applicants.
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and Offline Fee Mode Through E Challan
Age Limit Details :
For this UPSC NDA NA (II) Recruitment 2020, the age for the candidate should be between 02 July 2001 and 1 July 2004. Please see the official notification of the department for age.
- Candidate Not be Born Before : 02/01/2002
- Candidates Not be Born After : 01/01/2005
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Eligibility Criteria Details For UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2020 :-
Applicant must have 12th pass in UPSC NDA NA (II) Vacancy 2020! Despite its equivalent, it will be valid for all information related to educational qualification, please see the notification by the department, which is given below.
Interested candidates can download the notification of NDA exam from UPSC website, upsc.gov.in, while candidates can visit the Commission’s application portal, upsconline.nic.in for application.
All the information related to recruitment are as follows:
- Army Wing : All Candidates must have passed /appearing 10+2 Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For Airforce & Naval Wing : All candidates should have passed /Appearing 10+2 Exam with Physics & Math Subjects
Salary Details :
This Union Public Service Commission recruitment will be determined by the salary department in 2020! Salary information is given in detail in the notification!
There is a separate salary for all the posts, whose information can be obtained from the notification given below.
Selection Procedure of UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2020 :
For UPSC NDA NA (II) Recruitment 2020, selection will be done on the basis of written test, physical test, literacy (interview) performance. Please see official notification for relaxation in selection process!
How to Apply Online For UPSC NDA II Recruitment Online Form 2020 :-
To apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment, the candidate has to fill the UPSC NDA II Online Form.
For this, the applicant has to go to the website of the department and register / login.
After this, all the information has to be filled in the application form displayed on the UPSC NDA II Recruitment Portal.
Thereafter, the UPSC NDA II Application Form has to be kept safe by uploading the desired document, photo and signature and the fee will have to be paid through the portal.
UPSC NDA (II) Recruitment Online Application Process :
- Applications should be filled only through online mode.
- Applications will be filled online only within the date given in the notification.
- Any kind of offline application will be rejected.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of all required documents while applying online.
- Candidates should enter each information carefully.
- Any mistake in the application must be corrected within the time given for correction.
- Candidates also have to pay the correction fee.
How to fill UPSC NDA (II) Recruitment Online Form 2020 :-
- Candidates desirous of applying for the UPSC NDA and NA (II) Examination 2020 examination will have to visit the Commission’s application portal portal, upsconline.nic.in.
- After which the links related to the examination to be made available on the home page are given.
- Click on the link for Part 1 registration along with the link related to NDA and NA exam.
- After this, a new page will open, where you will be able to go to the application page after reading the various guidelines given and clicking on the link of ‘Yes’.
- After Part 1 registration, candidates registration number will be allotted, with the help of which candidates will be able to login and register Part 2.
Important notice –
For all the information related to the UPSC NDA NA (II) Recruitment 2020 application, please see the official notice! Send this information to your friends too and always stay on our website for new recruitment!
All of you are informed that before applying for this government recruitment, necessary information, educational qualification, age limit recruitment process, application fees, application fees and official notifications are required! Then apply because we know that a small mistake becomes a big problem.
All of you are informed that before applying for this government recruitment, necessary information and notifications are required.
Then apply because we know that a small mistake becomes a big problem.
If you face any problem related to UPSC NDA NA (II) Recruitment 2020, then feel free to comment us in the comment box.
UPSC NDA Exam 2020 Admit Card :
Eligible and interested candidates can download their e-admit card available on the UPSC website (upsconline.nic.in), three weeks before the start of the examination.