Chhattisgarh Reporter Recruitment 2020 :
Amid the lockdown, there is good news for the young unemployed waiting for new recruitment updates of government jobs.
Advertisement has been issued for recruitment to vacant posts of reporter (reporter) in Chhattisgarh Legislative Assembly Secretariat.
Candidates willing and eligible to apply for these posts can apply online through the online application form provided on the official website of the Secretariat, cgvidhansabha.gov.in.
The application process has started from Tuesday and the last date for application has been set 30 May 2020.
Apply For 8 Reporter Post :
As per the recruitment advertisement (No. 6341 / Vis / Est. / 2020) released on Monday by the Chhattisgarh Legislative Assembly Secretariat, the candidates desirous of applying have passed the bachelor’s degree from a recognized university as well as from a recognized institution Proof of Hindi short hand should be obtained and the short hand should have a minimum speed of 140 words per minute.
To apply for the Reporter Recruitment 2020 in the Chhattisgarh Legislative Assembly Secretariat, after visiting the candidate official website cgvidhansabha.gov.in by clicking on the direct recruitment link given on the home page or the ‘Advertisement for recruitment on vacant post of respondent’ You can go to the recruitment page.
Where advertisements related to reporter recruitment, links for online application and links to necessary guidelines are given. Candidates can also visit the Reporter Recruitment 2020 page in the Chhattisgarh Legislative Assembly Secretariat from the direct link given below.
CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020 Details :
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|Name of Post||Reporter|
|Starting date of application||05th May 2020|
|Closing date of application||30th May 2020|
|Job Category||Chhattishgarh Government Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
Apply Online Link :
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 05/05/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30/05/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 30/05/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Application Fee Details :
Application fee has also been kept in Chhattisgarh Legislative Assembly Secretariat for Reporter Recruitment 2020.
General category candidates will have to submit an application fee of Rs 350, which can be paid online.
- General : 350/-
- OBC : 250/-
- SC / ST : 200/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
Age Limit Details :
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years. (Other State)
- Maximum Age : 40 Years. (CG Domicile)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Educational Qualification :
Graduate youth in any discipline can apply for these posts. Candidate should have Hindi Stenography Certificate. Hindi stenography has a speed of 140 words per minute.
How to Apply Online :
01. Firstly click on the Download Pdf Now link given below to view the official notification.
02. Then click on the link Vidhan Sabha Raipur Reporter Vacancy Online Form.
03. Now fill up all your information in Open Form in front of you.
04. Then click on Submit Button and make payment to the concerned department.
05. Now your application form will have been submitted successfully.
06. Now you print a copy for future / save the pdf file.