DSSSB VARIOUS POST ONLINE FORM 2020 :
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board DSSSB has come with new 536 Group B and Group C Recruitment 2020 and It is looking for good and qualified candidates to fill these posts. This is a very good opportunity for the candidates who wanted to get a job in Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board DSSSB. This opportunity can give a new twist to your life and can take you to a new heights. Those candidates who want to apply online in this recruitment can submit their applications online from 7 January 2020 and must submit their application before 6 February 2020.
DSSSB Various Post Online Form 2020 Details :
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board DSSSB|
|Name of the Post||Group B and Group C|
|No. of Vacancies||536Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||7 January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||06 February 2020|
|Job Category||Delhi Government Jobs|
Important Links to apply online :
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 07/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 06/02/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 06/02/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Educational qualification :
- Store Keeper : Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Any Stream.
For Diploma Candidate Required 2 Year Experience.
- Section Officer (Horticulture) : Bachelor Degree in Agriculture / Botany as a Subject with 2 Year Experience.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) : BE / B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from a Recognized University.
- Veterinary Livestock Inspector : 10+2 Intermediate with Diploma in Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Science and 1 Year. Experience.
- Investigator : High School Class 10 in Recognized Board with 1 Year. Experience.
- Stenographer (English) : Class 10 High School with English Stenographer Speed 100 WPM and English Computer Typing 40 WPM.
- Stenographer (Hindi) : Class 10 High School with Hindi Stenographer Speed 80 WPM and Hindi Computer Typing 30 WPM.
- Office Superintendent : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India with 5 Year Experience.
- Pharmacist : B.Pharma / M.Pharma / Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Legal Assistant : Bachelor Degree in Law LLB / BA LLB with 1 Year Experience and Registered in Bar Council.
- Manager (Public Relations) : MBA / MA Arts with First Division Marks and 3 Year Experience.
- Junior Telephone Operator : Class 10th High School with ITI / NCVT Certificate in Radio Mechanic.
- Junior Clerk : 10+2 Intermediate with English Typing 30 WPM OR Hindi Typing 25 WPM on Computer
- Draftsman : Class 10 High School with Diploma / Certificate in Draftsmanship (Civil).
- Hindi Translator cum Assistant : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 3 Years Experience.
- Labour Welfare Inspector : Bachelor Degree in Sociology / Social Science.
- Accountant : Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with 5 Year Experience.
- Lab. Assistant (Biology) : B.Sc with Botany / Zoology as a Subject with Master Degree in Science University.
Age Limit Details :
- Store Keeper : 18-27
- Section Officer (Horticulture) : Max 30
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) : Max 30
- Veterinary Livestock Inspector : 18-27
- Investigator : Max 27
- Stenographer (English) : 18-35
- Stenographer (Hindi) : 18-35
- Office Superintendent : 18-35
- Pharmacist : 18-35
- Legal Assistant : 18-35
- Manager (Public Relations) : 18-35
- Junior Telephone Operator :18-35
- Junior Clerk : 18-35
- Draftsman : 18-35
- Hindi Translator cum Assistant : 18-35
- Labour Welfare Inspector : 18-35
- Accountant : 18-35
- Lab. Assistant (Biology) : 18-27
Application Fee Details :
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- All Candidates can Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates can selected in this job through written examination and interview.
How to Apply Online :
- Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) Various Group B and C Post Under 01/2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 07/01/2020 to 06/02/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in DSSSB Delhi Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.