Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) has issued a notification for new vacancies through its official website. He wants to fill up these vacancies as soon as possible. Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) has announced 4,33,126 posts for Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSC Officer). He is looking for good and qualified candidates for these posts. You can visit official website for more information. Before applying for this recruitment, the candidate must once see the notification. The maximum age for applying should be 45 years. If you are less than 45 years old then you can apply online in this recruitment. Your selection for the post of Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSC Officer) will be done through the Written Examination and Certificate Verification.
Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2019 :
|Name of the University||Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS)|
|Name of the Post||Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSC Officer)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs/Army Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||18th June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||21st July 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Educational Qualification :
Candidates must have Passed their final MBBS Examination and completed Internship and must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI.
NOTE: Candidates who have taken more than two chances in final MBBS (Part I & II) Examination are ineligible to attend for this Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit Details :
- Maximum age: 45 years.
Important Dates :
- Starting date for filling online application: 18th June 2019
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 21st July 2019
- Rs. 17,160/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade pay of Rs. 6,100/-.
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.
How to Apply :
- Download the Application Form in the below web Page.
- Take a Print out of the application.
- Write all the essential details in the application form.
- Paste your recent passport size photo.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Send the application form to the detailed address given below.
- The application must send through only by the normal post.