Border Road Organization BRO has issued a notification to fill multi-skilled workers driver operator and also various posts. This notification has been issued to fill 778 Vacancy in Border Roads Organization. The application forms will start online from May 23, 2019 and candidates can submit their application form online after 45 days of May 23, 2019. This is a good news for candidates who want to get jobs in the Central Government as soon as possible, through the Central Government.
BRO RECRUITMENT 2019 :
Name of the Organisation: Border Roads Organisation (BRO)
Official Website: www.bro.gov.in
Application Mode: Offline/Online
Total Vacancies: 778 posts.
Posts: DVRMT (OG), Multi Skilled Worker, Electrician and Vehicle Mechanic
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Starting Date: 23rd May 2019
Last Date: 14th July 2019
Official Website: www.bro.gov.in
Educational Qualification :
- Draughtsman: 10+2 with science subjects, Two years Certificate in Architecture or Draughtsmanship/ National Trade Certificate.
- Vehicle Mechanic: Matriculation, Certificate of Mechanic in Motor Vehicle / Diesel / heat Engine/ Internal Combustion Engine/ passed the Defence Trade Certificate from an Army Institute.
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static): Matriculation and Certificate of Mechanic Motor / Vehicle / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training. Should qualify in proficiency test, physical tests, physical and medical standards.
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Cook): Matriculation from a recognized Board.
- Driver Mechanical Transport (Ordinary Grade): Matriculation from a recognized Board. Should have heavy Motor vehicle/ Road Roller driving license and experience of six months in Road Roller Driving.
- Operator Excavating Machinery (Ordinary Grade): Must have Matriculation and a heavy Motor vehicle driving license.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 Years
Application Fee Details :
- General category candidates must have to pay 500/- Rupee.
- SC/ST/PH category candidates must have to pay 0/- rupee.
- Candidates can pay their application fee through credit card , debit card, and net banking mode.
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Written Examination and Interview.
- Draughtsman: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2800/-.
- Supervisor Stores, Supervisor Nursing: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2400/-.
- Hindi Typist, Vehicle Mechanic, Welder: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1900/-.
- Multi Skilled Worker: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1800/-.
- Driver Mechanical Transport, Driver Road Roller, Operator Excavating Machinery: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1900/-.
778 BORDER ROADS ORGANISATION JOBS :
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWSs||Total|
|4.||Multi Skilled Worker (Cook)||81||29||14||53||20||08|
How to Apply :
To apply online at various positions in Border Roads Organisation (BRO), candidates can submit their application by visiting the official website of Border Roads Organisation (BRO) and clicking on the link below Apply Online. For more information, you can download official notification.
- Firstly, click on the Application form provided below.
- Fill in necessary details asked in Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Application Form.
- Paste a copy of your recent photograph.
- Attach xerox copies of necessary documents.
- Pay prescribed application fee.
- Finally, post the application form to the postal address provided below before the last Date.
Important Links :
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Download BRO Application form 2019||Click Here|
|BRO Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Conditions & Instructions||Click Here|
|Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2019 Qualification & Pay Scale details||Click Here|