Indian Coast Guard Navigator is inviting candidates for the post of GD. Candidates can apply online as per information by going to official website and applications will be accepted for this post from June 5, 2019. Candidates can click on the link given below for more information. The last date for applying for this post is 10 June 2019.
Application Fee Details :
- Indian Coast Guard is not charging any fee from any candidate for recruitment of Assistant Commandant.
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 5th June 2019
- Last Date For Apply Online : 10th June 2019
- Admit Card : 20 – 26 June 2019
- Exam Date : July 2019
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 22 Years
Educational Qualification :
For Cook Post & Steward Post :
- Candidates must have passed 10th exam in any recognized board in India.
- For General Category Candidates 50% marks is compulsory.
- For SC/ST Category Candidates 45% marks is compulsory.
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply :
To apply online at various positions in Indian Coast Guard, candidates can submit their application by visiting the official website of Indian Coast Guard and clicking on the link below Apply Online. For more information, you can download official notification.
Important Links :
|Official Notification pdf & Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|