NTA CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2020 :
Candidates aspiring for Lecturership or Junior Research Fellowship can fill the CSIR UGC NET 2020 application form in online mode only on the official website of NTA, csirnet.nta.nic.in. The application fee for General is INR 1000, INR 500 for OBC and EWS and INR 250 for SC / ST / PwD candidates.
The CSIR NET application process includes online registration, uploading scanned documents, filling the application form and payment of application fee. Candidate should have any of the following degrees – M.Sc, Integrated BS / MS, BS – 4 years, BE, B.Tech, B.Pharma, MBBS for General / OBC and EWS category with at least 55 With% marks and% for 50 SC / ST and PwD category. Before applying for the exam, candidates should ensure that they meet the CSIR UGC NET eligibility criteria.
NTA CSR UGC Test for JRF & NET June 2020 Online Form Details :
|Name of the Organization||National Testing Agency NTA|
|Name of the Post||CSIR NET / JRF Examination June 2020|
|Starting Date||16 March 2020|
|Last Date for receipt of Online applications||15 April 2020|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||All India|
Examination & Interview
Important Links to Apply Online :
How to Fill Form (Video Hindi)
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 16/03/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15/04/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 15/04/2020
- Exam Held on : 21/06/2020
- Admit Card Available : June 2020
- Answer Key Available : After Exam
- Result Declared : Notified Soon
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR UGC NET Registration 2020 :
Candidates who wanna to apply online at CSIR NET Application Form must have M.Sc / Equivalent Degree with 55% Marks for General / OBC Candidates and For SC / ST and PH Candidates : 50% Marks and Integrated Course and B.E/ B.Tech / B.Pharma and MBBS Candidates Are Also Eligible for CSIR NET 2018.
Age limit Details :
- JRF : Maximum Age : 28 Years
- For Lecturer / Net : No Age Limit
Application Fee Details :
- General : 1000/-
- OBC : 500/-
- ST / SC / PH : 250/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan Deposit Fee at Any Branches of Indian Bank.
How to apply :
- The candidate should first visit the official website and then get all the information correctly.
- Candidate can apply between 16/03/2020 to 15/04/2020 at CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2020.
- Applicants read the notification before apply the recruitment application form in Latest Govt. Recruitment 2020.
- Kindly check and college the all document – eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly ready scan document related to recruitment form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submit the application form must check the preview and all column carefully.
- If candidate required to paying the application fee must submit. If you have not the required application fees your form is not completed.
- Take a print out of final submitted form.
CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2020 FAQs :
Ques. I have made a mistake in my application form. What can I do?
Answer – NTA will close the application form correction window from 18 April 25, 2020 (temporarily). Candidates may get an opportunity to edit the application form during this period.
Ques. Can a candidate apply for both JRF and Assistant Professorship?
Answer – Yes, candidates can apply for JRF or Assistant Professor or both, provided they fulfill the eligibility. Candidates are advised to pass the eligibility criteria of CSIR UGC NET before applying for the exam.
Ques. What documents have to be uploaded during CSIR NET Registration?
Answer – Candidates will have to upload their passport size photograph and scanned images of signature.
Ques. What is the age limit to apply for the exam?
Answer – The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years as on July 1, 2020, although age is relaxed for reserved categories. There is no age limit for Assistant Professorship
Ques. What if, the candidate belongs to the creamy layer of OBC?
Answer – Candidates have to apply under General category under Creamy layer of OBC.