Delhi Police Department has issued a notification for filling up new vacancies in Delhi Police through official website. It is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the job of the police, through this opportunity, they can become part of the Delhi Police. Date of application for appointment of Delhi Police constable will be updated on our website soon. Candidates are going to apply online in this recruitment. They can first see their educational qualifications and age and application fees and how to apply the application. All information can be viewed from the official website.
DELHI POLICE RECRUITMENT 2019-20 Details :
|Name of the Organisation||Delhi Police Department|
|Name of the Posts||Constable, SI, ASI, HC|
|No. of Vacancies||53,165 Vacancies|
|Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
Important Dates :
- Advertisement Date: Updated Soon
- Starting Date to Apply Offline: Updated Soon
- Last Date to apply Offline: Updated Soon
- Delhi Police Admit Card Date: Updated Soon
Educational Qualification :
Candidates who are going to apply for Constable, SI, ASI, HC vacancies must have Matric with 12th class (10+2) / Senior Secondary/ Graduation, Speed in Shorthand and Typing (80/40 WPM (English), 80/30 WPM (Hindi)) with valid driving licence.
Age Limit :
- Constable (Executive) (Male): 18 Years to 24 years.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer): 18 Years to 25 years.
- Constable Executive (Female): 18 Years to 25 years.
- Sub Inspector (Executive) (Male): 20 Years to 25 years.
- Women Sub Inspector (Executive): 20 Years to 25 years.
- Head Constable (Store Clerk): 20 Years to 27 years.
- Head Constable (Ministerial): 18 Years to 25 years.
Post Details :
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Constable (Executive) Male||39903|
|Women Sub Inspector (Executive)||535|
|Constable (Executive) Female||4904|
|Sub Inspector (Executive ) Male||6422|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||1291|
|Head Constable (Store clerk)||30|
|Assistant Sub Inspector(stenographer)||80|
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Written Examination, Medical Test and Interview.
- Constable: Pay Matrix Level-3 (Rs. 21700-69100)
- Assistant Sub Inspector: Pay Matrix Level -6 (Rs. 35400-112400)
- Sub Inspector: Pay Matrix Level -6 (Rs. 35400-112400)
- Head Constable: Pay Matrix Level -4 (Rs. 25500-81100)
How to Apply :
To apply at various positions in Delhi Police Department , candidates can submit their application by visiting the official website of Delhi Police Department and clicking on the link below Apply offline. For more information, you can download official notification.
Important Links :
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Get Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|