District Court Virudhunagar has issued a notification for vacancies of 142 posts. This notification is for Office Assistant, Process Server, Xerox Operator posts. The application form will start depositing offline from 3 June 2019 and the candidates who are applying will submit their application before June 15, 2019. Before submitting the application, be sure to check the details of the Eligibility Criteria Salary and Age Limit, which is being provided below.
DISTRICT COURT VIRUDHUNAGAR RECRUITMENT 2019
- Name of the Organization: District Court, Virudhunagar
- Name of the Posts: Office Assistant, Process Server, Xerox Operator & Others
- No of Vacancies: 142
- Category: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu
- Official Website: districts.ecourts.gov.in/virudhunagar
You can check below for information related to the recruitment of District Court Virudhunagar.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates who are going to apply for these vacancies Passed 8th Class/SSLC/10th Class/12th Class/Graduation or it’s equivalent from a recognized board.
Age Limit Details :
- OC Category Candidates– 18 to 30 Years
- BC/MBC Category Candidates – 18 to 32 Years
- SCA/SC/ST Category Candidates – 18 to 35 Years
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Written Examination and Interview.
- Computer Operator – PB1 Level 10 Rs.20,600/- to Rs.65,500/- per month
- Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff/Bailiff – PB1 Level 8 Rs.19,500/- to Rs.62,000/- per month
- Process Server/Junior Bailiff – PB1 Level 7 Rs.19,000/- to Rs.60,300/- per month
- Xerox Operator –
- Record Clerk –
- Copyist Attender, Office Assistant, Night Watchman, Masalchi, Watchman, Sweeper/Scavenger, Gardener, Sanitary Worker – PB1A Level 8 Rs.15,700/- to Rs.50,000/- per month
District Court Virudhunagar 142 VACANCIES DETAILS
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Process Server/Junior Bailiff||13|
How to Apply :
To apply online at various positions in District Court, Virudhunagar, candidates can submit their application by visiting the official website of District Court, Virudhunagar and clicking on the link below Apply Online. For more information, you can download official notification.
Important Links :
|Official Notification pdf & Application Form