The Income Tax department has announced 50 vacancies for the tax assistant and various posts. These vacancies have been issued by the Central Government. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who always wanted to go to the Income Tax Department. Before applying for this recruitment, once you go to the official website, get all the information about your qualifications, which documents will be required to apply for this recruitment and apply for this recruitment of income tax. So you must have at least a bachelor degree. In this recruitment, your selection will be done on the basis of interview. The information about the last date for applying will be given to you through this website soon.
INCOME TAX RECRUITMENT 2019 NOTIFICATION :
- Board Name: Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax, Bengaluru
- Name of the Posts: Tax Assistant, MTS & Inspectors
- Number of Vacancies: 50
- Category: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: Bengaluru
- Official Website: www.incometaxbangaluru.in
Educational Qualification :
Candidates must have Passed class 10th / Bachelor degree and Graduation with 50% marks.
Vacancies Details :
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Inspector of Income-tax||09|
Important dates :
- Advertisement Date: Updated Soon
- Starting Date to Apply: Updated Soon
- Last Date to Apply: Updated Soon
- Inspector of Income-tax: Rs.44,900/- per month
- Tax Assistant: Rs.25,500/- per month
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs.19,000/- per month
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Main Examination and Interview.
How to Apply :
- Download the Application Form in the below web Page.
- Take a Print out of the application.
- Write all the essential details in the application form.
- Paste your recent passport size photo.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Send the application form to the detailed address given below.
- The application must send through only by the normal post.
Income Tax Department Address/Postal Address:
Joint. Commissioner of Income Tax (Hq) (Admn)
O/o Pr Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Bengaluru
Important Links :
|Application Form||Click Here|