The Indian Army has once again given a golden chance to the candidates who always wanted to show their strength in the army. In the Indian Army, 90 posts have been announced for Technical Entry Scheme. Application for the post of Technical Entry Scheme has been started from 10th May, 2019 and candidates who have not yet applied for this recruitment, do not delay it and do not delay the submission of their application through the official website before the earliest date.
Indian Army is not charging any fees from any student for the post of Technical Entry Scheme. The only and only unmanned mail candidates are eligible for this recruitment. Candidates who have seventy percent marks in the intermediate marksheets can apply for this recruitment as soon as possible.
Application Fee Details :
- General and OBC category candidates may submit the 0 rupee.
- SC/ST/PH/EWS category candidates must have to pay 0/- rupee.
- All Female candidates may have to pay 0/-
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates who are going to apply online for Technical Entry Scheme vacancies must have Intermediate Exam in any stream at any recognized Board in India with 70 % marks.
Age Limit Details :
- Minimum age – 16 years 6 Month
- Maximum age – 19 years 6 Month
- Age Relaxation Extra as per rule.
Important dates :
- Application Begin – 10th May 2019
- Last Date – 8th June 2019
How to Apply Online :
First of all you can visit the official website of Indian Army, then download vacancy details notification, read it and after that you can submit your form according to your educational qualification. For information about Syllabus, you also download Syllabus from official website. You can submit your form by clicking the link and Apply Online.
Important Link :
|Download Notification||Click Here|