In the Indian Odense Factory, for the post of Charzman, 1749 vacancies have been made through their official website. You can start the application for this recruitment from May 10, 2019, and must submit before 9 June 2019. Your job location can be all over India and this recruitment is provided through the Central Government. For more information, you can download and check the official website. All interested and qualified candidates want to apply for this recruitment as soon as possible and this is a golden opportunity for you to get jobs of the Central Government.
INDIAN ORDNANCE FACTORY NOTIFICATION 2019
|Direct Recruitment Chargeman ( Non-Gazetted Group ‘B’)|
|Name of the Board||Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF)|
|Name of the Post||Chargeman (Non-Gazetted Group ‘B)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|No of Vacancies||1749|
|Starting Date to Apply||10th May 2019|
|Last Date of Registration||9th June 2019|
|Last date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications (after on-line submission).||16th June 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Latest Central Govt Jobs|
Educational Qualification :
|Chargeman (Non-Gazetted Group Mechanical Engineering. Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Automobile Electronics||Candidates who are going to apply for Chargeman (Non-Gazetted Group Mechanical Engineering. Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Automobile Electronics post Possess Three years Diploma or Equivalent in the relevant Discipline duly approved by AICTE
Passed Graduation Degree in Engineering
|Chemical Metallurgy, clothing Technology, Leather Technology||Candidates who are going to apply for Chemical Metallurgy, clothing Technology, Leather Technology post must have Passed Three years Diploma or Equivalent in the relevant Discipline duly approved by AICTE
B.Sc degree with General Chemistry as one of the major subject
|Information Technology||Candidates must have pass “A” level competency certificate course or its equivalent
qualification in Computer Science from a recognized board
|Non-Technical (Stores)||All Candidates should have Passed Graduation Degree in Engineering/ Technical/ Humanities/ Science/ Commerce/ Law etc. from a recognized board|
Age Limit Details :
- UR Category Candidates – Up to 27 Years
- OBC Category Candidates– 27 Years + 3 Years
- SC Category Candidates – 27 Years + 5 Years
- ST Category Candidates – 27 Years – 5 Years
- Physically Handicapped – 10 Years
- Domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir during the period from – 05 Years
- Departmental candidates with 03 years service in central government in the same line or allied cadres – 40 years for UR, 43 years for OBC, 45 years for SC/ST
- PayBand – PB – 2 (Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-)
- Grade Pay – Rs.4,200/-
Application Fee Details :
- For General and Other category candidates : 100/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MBC category candidates – 0/-
- For PH category candidates – 0/-
- Candidates can submit their application fee through debit card, credit card, net banking mood.
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Written Examination and Interview.
1749 CHARGEMAN VACANCIES Details
|OH – OL/O – A||HH – PD||OH – HH – OL/OA/PD|
Important Dates :
|Advertisement Date||8th May 2019|
|Starting Date||10th May 2019|
|Last Date||9th June 2019|
|Receipt of print out of online applications||16th June 2019|
How to Apply :
- Candidates Click on Ordnance Factory Official Notification provided below
- All Candidates can Download the pdf and read it carefully
- Ensure that you verify all the requirements and fulfill them completely.
- Now, click on Apply online link provided below.
- Enter all necessary details such as your name, DOB, email address, telephone number, educational qualification, and others.
- Attach original & self-attested copies of certificates
- Pay application fee prescribed by the board
- Finally, if you are confident enough, press submit button to complete your application process.
- Also, do not forget to print out of application form which will be useful in future.
Number of call center: 07104-220075, 220095, 220061, 220070 from 0900 hrs to 1730 Hrs during weekdays (Saturday and Sunday are Holidays)
Important Link :
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|