For those wishing to go to the army, a golden opportunity is being received by the Central Government, the students who want to go to the army and want to do something for the country can go to the army through ITBP. ITBP has some time Formerly announces 617 vacancies for GD, Medical Officer and Special Medical Officer on their official website.
Application Fee Details :
- General and OBC category candidates may submit the 400 rupee.
- All Female candidates may have to pay 0/-
- Examination Fee – 100/-
- Candidates can pay the fee through E-Challan , debit Card, Credit Card, and net banking mood.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have the Passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized university or institution may apply this job.
- Candidates who have participated or won a medal in the level of competition given at Para 4 (b) of this advertisement from 1st January 2017 till 21st June 2019 will only be considered.
Age Limit Details :
- Minimum age is 18 Years.
- Maximum age is 23 Years.
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
- OBC candidates – 03 Years
- Government Servants – 05 Years
- Candidates from J & K – 05 Years
- For Children and dependent of Victims Killed in 1984 riots (OR) communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat – 05 Years
- Medical Graduates who joined the Army Medical Corps as SSC Officers – 05 Years
- Government Servants and SSCOs – Up to 10 Years
Important dates :
|Post Name||Start Date & Close Date|
||22nd April 2019
21st June 2019
|Medical Officer (MO), Special Medical Officer (SMO) & Othe||26th March 2019
1st May 2019
ITBP VACANCIES 2019-20 :
- Name of the Organization: Indo Tibetian Border Police (ITBP)
- Name of the Posts: Constable (GD)
- No of Vacancies: 121
- Category: Police Jobs
- Job Location: All Over India
- Official Website: www.itbppolice.nic.in
Post Details :
- For Constable/GD Post 121 Vacancies are Available.
- For Medical Officer (MO), Special Medical Officer (SMO) & Others 496 vacancies are available.
ITBP Police Bharti 2019 Details
|Name of the Discipline||Number of Vacancies|
|Water Sports (Kayaking & Canoeing)|
|Water Sports Rowing|
|Archery (Indian, Recurve and Compound Round)|
|Winter Games Skiing (Alpine & Nordic)|
ITBP Bharti 2019 for Medical Officers (MO)
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant)||317|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant)||175|
|Super Specialist Medical Officer (Second in Command)||04|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Field of Speciality||Number of Vacancies|
|Super Specialist Medical Officer (Second in Command)|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant) – Category Wise|
|BSF||UR/Gen – 26, SC – 10, ST – 04, OBC – 16|
|CRPF||UR/Gen – 20, SC – 17, ST -10, OBC – 38|
|SSB||UR/Gen – 19|
|ITBP||UR/Gen – 02, SC – 01, ST -01, OBC – 05|
|Assam Rifles||UR/Gen – 04, SC – 01, ST -00, OBC – 01|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant) – Specialty Wise|
|Gynecology and Obstetrics||19|
|Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant)|
|Total = 496 Vacancies|
Constable Salary :
- Level – 3 Rs.21,700/- per month
How to Apply Online :
To apply online in this police recruitment of the ITBP Police Bharti, first of all go to the official website and then get all the information. You can fill your form according to your educational qualification.
Important Link :