Here a very good news for unemployed candidates, Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has announced 518 vacancies for the post of Excise Constable on its official website and is looking for good and qualified candidates for these vacancies. All candidates can submit their applications online from 17 June 2019 and the last date for submission of online application in this recruitment is 21 June 2019. This recruitment is done on behalf of Jharkhand Government. If you are selected for the post of Excise Constable, your job location will be Jharkhand. To apply for the post of Special Branch Constable, your maximum age should be 25 years and according to your category you will also be given age relaxation. Jharkhand Service Selection Commission is charging ₹ 800 application fees from candidates of general category for this post. For more information, you can contact the official website.
JSSC 518 EXCISE CONSTABLE VACANCIES :
|Name of the Board||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Excise Constable Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||518 Vacancies|
|Starting Date to Apply||17th June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||21st June 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||Jharkhand Government Jobs|
Education Qualification :
- Candidates must have passed Matric/ 10th and 10+2/ 12th Class Passed from a recognized institute.
Age Limit :
- Minimum age limit – 19 years
- Maximum age limit – 25 years
- For SC/ ST Candidates – 05 years
- For OBC Candidates – 03 years
- For PWD Candidates – 10 years
Salary Details :
Excise Constable – Rs.5200 – 20200 per month.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date to Apply||17th June 2019 @ 10.00 Hrs (IST)|
|Last Date to Apply||21st June 2019 (Mid Night) till 23:59 Hrs (IST)|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||18th June 2019 – 23rd June 2019|
|Dates for Uploading Photo & Signature||19th June 2019 – 25th June 2019|
|Dates for Edit Option in Application Form
||27th June 2019 – 29th June 2019|
Vacancies Details :
|Category||No of Posts|
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through written examination and Personal Interview.
Application Fee Details :
- For General Candidates – Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode – Online
How to Apply :
- Download the Application Form in the below web Page.
- Take a Print out of the application.
- Write all the essential details in the application form.
- Paste your recent passport size photo.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Send the application form to the detailed address given below.
- The application must send through only by the normal post.
Important Links :
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|