Karnataka Forest Department (KFD) has announced 73 vacancies for the post of Range Forest Officer (RFO). Your educational qualification for these vacancies should be only a graduation. In this recruitment you can apply online. Karnataka Forest Department (KFD) will start accepting applications for recruitments online as soon as possible and must submit their application before the end date of the candidate. If you are selected for this recruitment, your job location will be Karnataka. You will find more information related to the post at the bottom of our page. If you are going to apply for the posts of Range Forest Officer (RFO), then your maximum age should be 32 years and in this recruitment your selection will be done only through the answer exam and interview. You must submit your Aadhar card along with your form, your DOB certificate, your study certificate, your educational qualification details, your community certificate and your medical certificate.
KARNATAKA FOREST DEPARTMENT NOTIFICATION 2019-20 :
Name of the Organisation: Karnataka Forest Department (KFD)
Name of the Posts: Range Forest Officer (RFO)
Number of Vacancies: 73
Apply Mode: Online
Job Category: Karnataka Govt Jobs
Job Location: Karnataka
Starting Date: Updated Soon
Last Date: Updated Soon
Karnataka Forest Department Exam Date 2019-20: Updated Soon
Educational qualification :
- Candidates should have passed their Graduation in Forest from any recognized board.
Vacancies Details :
|Name of the Discipline||Number of Vacancies|
|B.Sc Graduate (Forestry)||51|
|Science and Engineering Graduates||17|
|B.Sc Graduate -Forestry ( For Backlog Vacancies)||05|
Important Dates :
- Advertisement Date: Updated Soon
- Starting Date to Apply: Updated Soon
- Last Date to Apply Online: Updated Soon
- Karnataka Forest Department Exam Date 2019: Updated Soon
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age for SC/ST Candidates: 32 years
- Upper Age Limit for 3A, 3B, 2A, 2B Candidates: 30 years
- Maximum Age for Other Candidates: 27 years
Salary Details :
- Rs.21,600/- to Rs.40,050/- per month
Application Fee Details :
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs.100 Exam Fee + Rs.15 as service charges
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.50 Exam Fee + Rs.15 as service charges
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Preliminary Examination, Physical Standard Test (PET),Medical Examination and Personal Interview.
How to Apply :
- Download the Application Form in the below web Page.
- Take a Print out of the application.
- Write all the essential details in the application form.
- Paste your recent passport size photo.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Send the application form to the detailed address given below.
- The application must send through only by the normal post.
Important Links :
|Download Notification||Updated Soon|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|