The Life Insurance Corporation Limited has just released vacancies for the post of Assistant, Assistant Manager & Associate, Assistant Administrative Officer, at 8581 posts. You can contact the official website www.licindia.in for more information on the posts.
Here we have come to know about some new LIC requirements. We hope that our website will be helpful for making accurate and accurate information and applications for you.
LIC RECRUITMENT 2019 :
Life Insurance Corporate Limited LIC has just expressed the desire to fill the post of Development Officer, the total number of these posts is 8581, applications for them have started from 20th May, 2019 and the students who are going to apply it Make sure to submit your application before the deadline.The last date for submission of application is 9 June 2019.
Vacancies Details ADO Post 2019 :
|Name of the Board||Life Insurance Corporation Limited (LIC)|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)|
|No of Vacancies||8581|
|Starting Date||20th May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||9th June 2019|
|Last date to pay application fee||9th June 2019|
|Last date to edit application||9th June 2019|
|Last date to print your application form||24th June 2019|
|Call Letter Download||29th June 2019 onwards|
|Preliminary Exam Date||6th & 13th of July 2019|
|Mains Exam Date||10th August 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates should have passed any Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized board.
Age Limit Details :
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 30 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per rule.
- Rs.21,865/- to Rs.55,075/- per month
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Written Examination and Interview.
Application Fee Details :
- General and OBC category candidates may submit the 600 rupee and Transaction Charges additional.
- SC/ST/PH/EWS category candidates must have to pay Rs.50/- rupee.
- Candidates can pay the fee through E-Challan , debit Card, Credit Card, and net banking mood.
ADO Vacancy details – Area Wise
|Name of the Zone||Vacancies|
|Central Zonal Office, Bhopal||525|
|Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata||922|
|East Central Zonal Office, Patna||701|
|South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad||1251|
|Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi||1130|
|North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur||1042|
|Southern Zonal Office, Chennai||1257|
|Western Zonal Office, Mumbai||1753|
Important dates :
|Advertisement Date||20th May 2019|
|Starting Date||20th May 2019|
|Last Date||9th June 2019|
How to Apply :
Step 1: Registration
- Firstly, click on the official website i.e. ibpsonline.ibps.in
- If already registered, log in with your Registration number and password.
- If not, Click here for New Registration and complete your registration process
Step 2: How to fill LIC ADO Online application form 2019
- After you enter your registration number, password and security code, press submit button
- An application form will be displayed
- Enter your name, Mobile number, alternative mobile number, e-mail id, and other details
- Now, enter the security code
- Finally, recheck the filled details and press SAVE & NEXT
Step 3: Phot0 & Signature
- After you enter all the necessary details, upload scanned copies of necessary documents
- The photograph must be a colored one
- It should have a light background and signature must be done in the running handwriting
- You can enter all the necessary details here
- Preview the filled details and make corrections if necessary
- Check all your uploaded documents here
Step 7: Application Fee Payment
- An application fee must be paid based on your category only.
- Payment of application fee must be done through Debit Card or Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards or Mobile Wallets.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to each one after the application fee is paid.