The Ministry of Defense has declared 16 vacancies for the Lower Division Clerk and also for various posts. The Ministry of Defense will accept applications online for these positions. The information on the initial date and the last date of application for Lower Division Clerk, Cook’s posts will be updated on this page shortly. Candidates applying for the Lower Division Clerk position must have a mark sheet of 12th. For the Lower Division Clerk, Cook posts the candidate’s minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 25 years. Candidates will be selected through Computer Based Examination and Interview for the posts of Lower Division Clerk, Cook of the Ministry of Defense. No application fee is being charge from the candidate for the post of Ministry of Defense.
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE JOBS 2019 :
- Name of the Organization: Ministry of Defence
- Name of the Posts: Lower Division Clerk, Cook & Others
- No of Vacancies: 16
- Category: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: All Over India
Important Dates :
- Advertisement Date: Updated Soon
- Starting Date to Apply Offline: Updated Soon
- Last Date to apply Offline: Updated Soon
- Lower Division Clerk, Cook & Others Post admit Card : Updated Soon
Educational Qualification :
Candidates who are going to apply for Lower Division Clerk, Cook & Others vacancies must have Matric with 12th class (10+2) and must have knowledge of computers with 30 words per minute typing speed in Hindi and English with 02 years of experience in the trade.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: As per the Norms
Post Details :
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|SCBO Grade II||06|
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Computer Based Examination and Interview.
- Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- per month
How to Apply :
To apply at various positions in Ministry of Defence, candidates can submit their application by visiting the official website of Ministry of Defence and clicking on the link below Apply . For more information, you can download official notification.
Col A HQ Chhattisgarh and Odisha Sub Area,
PIN 901124, C/o 56 APO
Important Links :
|Official Website||Click Here|