Naval Dockyard Mumbai has issued a notification to fill 318 posts. Interested Mail and Female Candidates can apply for this before September 21, 2019. Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Trainee Online Form 2019 will be accepted through the official website from August 4, 2019. If you have only 10th pass and you have ITI diploma then you can easily apply online for this. For more information on this recruitment, you can contact the official website and you can also remove your unemployment through this recruitment.
NAVAL DOCKYARD NOTIFICATION 2019 Details :
- Name of the Organisation: Naval Dockyard Mumbai
- Name of the Posts: Apprentice Trainee Online Form 2019
- Number of Vacancies: 318
- Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Mumbai
Important Dates :
- Advertisement Date: 29th July 2019
- Starting Date to Apply: 29th July 2019
- Last date to apply Online: 21st September 2019
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai 2019 Exam Date: Updated Soon
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have Passed 10th Class or ITI in relevant trade from a recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit :
- Born between 01.04.1997 and 31.03.2004.
- Reserved category candidates can claim for age relaxation.
Vacancies Details :
|Apprenticeship Training Trade||Number of Vacancies|
|Welder (Gas & Elect)||20|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Main||20|
|Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning||05|
|Crane Operator (Overhead Steel Industry)||05|
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance/Standard Test and Interview.
How to Apply :
To apply at various positions in Naval Dockyard Mumbai, candidates can submit their application by visiting the official website of Naval Dockyard Mumbai and clicking on the link below Apply . For more information, you can download official notification.
Important Links :
|Apply Online Link
|Official Website||Click Here|