Hello friends Welcome, I have come here for you in our website. Let’s start with a new central government job. The Narcotics Control Bureau NCB has just released 41 vacancies for the post of Intelligence Officer on its official website. All candidates can fill their form before the last date and the last date of apply online in these vacancies is 15th June 2019. Candidates may apply this job from 15th May 2019. Narcotics Control Bureau will get more information about the vacancies issued for the post of Intelligence Officer. You will be available on his official website narcoticsindia.nic.in, the location of this recruitment remains All Over India.
|NCB Intelligence Officer (IO) Vacancies 2019-2020|
|Name of Commission||Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)|
|Posts Name||Intelligence Officer (IO)|
|Number of Vacancies||41|
|Application Mode||Apply Offline.|
|Application Starting date||15th May 2019|
|Last Date||15th June 2019|
|Jobs Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates who are applying Must be holding the analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department
- Candidates should have 05 years regular service in Level 6 in Pay Matric in parent cadre or department
- Candidates should have possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized board
- Candidates Must have 03 years experience in enforcement of regulatory laws and collection in intelligence thereto
Age Limit Details :
- Minimum Age – 41 Years
- Maximum age – 56 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per rule.
- Level 7 of Pay Matrix – Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- per month + GP of Rs.4,600/- pm
Important dates :
- Application Begin – 15th May 2019
- Last Date – 15th June 2019
How to Apply Offline :
- Firstly, click on the NCB Vacancies 2019-20 application Form provided below.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Fill in all necessary details asked in Narcotics Junior Intelligence Officer (NCB) Application Form.
- Paste your recent photograph (If Necessary).
- Attach Xerox Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay the Prescribed application Fee.
- Finally, post the application form to the postal address provided below.
Deputy Director (Admn).
Narcotics Control Bureau, Wst Block No.1,
Wing No.5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066
Important Link :