National Fertilizers Ltd is a premier profit making company that is looking for candidates with good energetic and good marketing skills to fill 44 vacancies, candidates who are in the management of interest management, have a golden opportunity for those candidates. From 16 May 2019, the officers can submit the application through the website. The last date for submitting the application form is 14 June 2019, before filling the application, all information about the Eligibility Criteria Education qualification and application fees has been given to you on our website.
NFL RECRUITMENT 2019 :
|Name of the Board||National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)|
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee (MT)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||16th May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||14th June 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates who are going to apply for Management Trainee (HR) Post must possess full-time MBA/PG Degree or Diploma, from Universities/Institutes recognized by UGC/AICTE, Minimum 60% marks in 02 years full time with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Human Resource Management / HR .
- Candidates who are going to apply for Management Trainee (Marketing) Post Must possess M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in any discipline or M.Sc. in specialization in any discipline of Agriculture with minimum 60% marks (OR) Minimum 60% marks in two years‟ full-time MBA or PGDBM (Marketing / Agri Business Marketing/ International Marketing/Rural Management) recognized by UGC/AICTE WITH Full time regular degree of B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit Details :
- Maximum age is 29 Years.
- OBC Non-Creamy Layer – 03 Years
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – 03 Years
- PWBD – 10 to 15 Years
- Women Candidates – 35 to 44 Years
- Management Trainee (HR) – Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/- per month
- Management Trainee (Marketing) – Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/- per month
Extra Benefits :
- Industrial Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Company Accommodation
- Entitled for other perquisites & allowances
- Benefits such as Leave Encashment
- Medical Facilities
- Related Pay
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme
- Group Personal Accident Insurance etc. as per Company rules in force from time to time
Application Fee Details :
- General and OBC category candidates may submit the 700 rupee.
- SC/ST/PH/EWS category candidates must have to pay 0/- rupee.
- Candidates can pay the fee through E-Challan , debit Card, Credit Card, and net banking mood.
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Written Examination and Interview.
44 MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (MT) VACANCIES Details :
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Management Trainee (HR)||19|
|Management Trainee (Marketing)||25|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Management Trainee (HR)||Management Trainee (Marketing)|
|UR – 10||UR – 10|
|SC – 02||SC – 04|
|ST – 01||ST – 03 (01 Backlog)|
|OBC (NCL) – 05 (01 Backlog)||OBC (NCL) – 06|
|EWS – 01||EWS – 02|
|PwBD – 01 – HH||PwBD – 01 – HH, 01 – OH|
Examination Centers :
- Delhi & NCR
How to Apply :
Important Documents For Uploading
- Matriculation Certificate for age proof;
- Final Marksheet / Degree, as applicable, for proof of meeting the educational qualification
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Divyang/PwBD certificate if applicable;
For Apply Online Candidates should follow these steps
- Candidates should click on NFL RECRUITMENT 2019 Notification Pdf provided below
- All Candidates Download the pdf and read it carefully
- Clear that you verify all the eligibility norms.
- Now, click on NFL RECRUITMENT 2019 Apply Online link provided below.
- Enter all necessary details such as your name, DOB, valid email address, & Others.
- Attach scanned copies of necessary certificates
- Pay prescribed application fee
- After applying online and making a payment, candidates are required to take a print out of the system generated Application Form with unique registration number and other essential details.
- Finally, hit on submit button to complete your application procedure.
Payment of Application Fee
- Candidates will do Final Registration & Printing of Online Application Form finally submitted.
+91- 9870389444 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM only on working days.
NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED
(A GOVERNMENT OF INDIA UNDERTAKING)
A-11, SECTOR-24, NOIDA,
DISTRICT GAUTAM BUDH NAGAR, UTTAR PRADESH – 201301.
Phone Nos.: 0120-2412294, 2412445 Fax 0120-2412397
Important Link :
|Apply Online Link – Click Here|
|Official Website – Click Here|