National Testing Agency NTA has released the online application form for CSIR NET / JRF Examination December 2019 and it can be a golden opportunity for the candidates who M.Sc / Equivalent Degree and are looking for jobs in NTA RECRUITMENT 2019. The application forms for this recruitment will start at 9th September 2019 and the candidates must submit their application before the last date 15th October 2019. For more information, the candidate must read the official notification and can also check all the information on our website.
NTA CSR UGC Test for JRF & NET December 2019 Details :
|Organization Name||National Testing Agency NTA|
|Name of the Post||CSIR NET / JRF Examination|
|Starting Date||9th September 2019|
|Closing Date||15th October 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
NTA CSIR December 2019 Online Correction Edit Form, NTA CSR UGC Test for JRF & NET December 2019, APPLY ONLINE at NTA CSIR December 2019,
Important Links of NTA CSR UGC Test for JRF & NET December 2019 :
For Online Correction
How to Fill Form (Video Hindi)
Important Dates for NTA CSR UGC Test :
- Application Begin : 09/09/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15/10/2019
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 15/10/2019
- Online Correction Date: 18-25 October 2019
- Exam Held on : 15/12/2019
- Admit Card Available : 09/11/2019
- Result Declared : 31/12/2019
Educational qualification :
- All Candidates must have qualified M.Sc / Equivalent Degree with 55% Marks for General / OBC Candidates.
Age Limit Details :
JRF : Maximum Age : 28 Years
For Lecturer / Net : No Age Limit
Application Fee Details :
- General : 1000/-
- OBC : 500/-
- ST / SC / PH : 250/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan Deposit Fee at Any Branches of Indian Bank.
How to Apply Online :
- Download the Notification provided below and read it.
- Verify that you are fulfilling the given conditions completely.
- Now Download the Application Form given below & take a print out of it.
- Fill the basic details & paste your passport size photo properly.
- Attach xerox copies of Service Certificate, Pension Identity Card & Pension Payment Order.
- Finally, post the application to the below-mentioned address before the final date.