Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released vacancies in 107 posts, these vacancies are for executive Post. For the post of Executive, you can apply online from May 29, 2019 through the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ONGC. The last date for applying for this post is 18 June 2019, Students appearing for this position are requested to download their Admit Card through this website prior to Written Examination, The only way to apply for the Executives at E1 Level post of ONGC will be online only. The total number of recruitments in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is through the Central Government and through these recruitments, selected candidates can be sent anywhere in India.
ONGC RECRUITMENT 2019 DETAILS :
|Name of the Board||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Name of the Post||Executives at E1 Level|
|Number of Vacancies||107 Vacancies|
|Starting Date to Apply||29th May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||18th June 2019|
|Last date to pay Application Fee (Offline payment)||29th May 2019 to 19th June 2019|
|Computer Based Test (Tentative)||Last Week of July (Exact Date & timing will be announced along with Admit Card)|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Jobs Category||Central Govt Jobs in India|
|Job Location||Across India or Abroad depending on the requirements|
Application Fee Details :
- General and OBC category candidates may submit the 370 rupee.
- SC/ST/PH/EWS category candidates must have to pay 0/- rupee.
- All Female candidates may have to pay 0/-
- Candidates can pay the fee through E-Challan , debit Card, Credit Card, and net banking mood.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates who are going to apply online for these vacancies must have Post Graduation Degree.
- Candidates should have minimum 01 years of service with either Armed Forces or Central Police Organization (CPO) or Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF).
Age Limit Details :
|For General category candidates||30|
|For OBC and (Non-Creamy Layer)||33|
|For SC/ST category candidates||35|
107 VACANCIES DETAILS :
|Name of the Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Total||PWD Reservation|
|Finance & Accounts Officer||12||10||05||01||03||31||00||03||02||05|
Salary Details :
- Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/- per month + Annual Increment + HRA and other allowances
Examination Centers :
- Delhi including NCR
How to Apply Online :
Candidates who are applying online for this recruitment should first register themselves through ongcindia.com and then get all the information about how to fill up your form and then upload your signature certificates and photographs and upload them. After pressing the button of the summit you can process the application fees, after applying the application fees you can finish the form. As it happens.
Important Link :