Here a good news for unemployed candidates ! candidates who are looking job in banking sector having a very good opportunity by South Indian Bank (SIB Bank). All candidates may check the official notification and go to official website of this recruitment and check the all details after that submit their application form step by step. All the graduates for South Asian Bank’s Probationary Officers (PO) posts are inviting candidates to apply online. If you want to get a bank job, you can submit your application through this recruitment. To apply online for this post, you must have at least Bachelor Degree and your maximum age should be 26 years.
SIB JOBS RECRUITMENT 2019 Details :
|Name of the Bank||South Indian Bank (SIB Bank)|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Clerks (PC)|
|Educational Qualification||All Graduates|
|Number of Vacancies||385|
|Online Application – Start date||19th June 2019|
|Online Application – Last date||30th June 2019|
|Online Examination Date||26th July 2019|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Education Qualification :
- Candidates must have passed Graduate degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit :
- Maximum age should be 26 years
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Salary Details :
- Rs.11,765/- to Rs.31,540/- per month
Vacancies Details :
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|North Zone||Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and West Bengal||75|
|South Zone||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry (UT) Tamil Nadu and Telangana||310|
Important dates :
|Advertisement Date||18th June 2019|
|Starting Date to apply||19th June 2019|
|Last Date to apply||30th June 2019|
|Online Test Date||26th July 2019|
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Online Test , Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview.
Application Fee Details :
- For Gen Category candidates – 600/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – 150/-
- You can submit you application fees through debit card, credit card and net banking.
How to Apply :
- Download the Application Form in the below web Page.
- Take a Print out of the application.
- Write all the essential details in the application form.
- Paste your recent passport size photo.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Send the application form to the detailed address given below.
- The application must send through only by the normal post.
Important Links :
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|