SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2020 :
South Eastern Railway has announced various vacancies in its department including posts like ALP, Ticket Clerk, Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Senior Clerk Cum Typist, JE (P.Y), JE (Works), JE (Signal), JE. Are included. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts through the prescribed format on or before 23 April 2020.
The online process for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 has started which will continue till 23 April 2020. All such candidates who are willing to be a part of Railways, have a great opportunity to get a job in South Eastern Railway. Candidates can get eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification, experience and other details from this article.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply Online :
South Eastern Railway Jobs 2020 Matric, 10th class, ITI pass and Indian citizen of any degree will have to apply online / offline for various Group B, Group C and Group A posts. South Eastern Railway, Kolkata has invited online applications from eligible serving regular railway employees of South Eastern Railway to fill the vacant posts of Assistant Loco Pilot, Clerk, Typist and Junior Engineer against General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) quota. The last date for submission of online application is 23 April 2020.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Details :
|Notification||South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 617 ALP, JE, Ticket Clerk & Other Posts|
|Notification Date||Mar 24, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Apr 23, 2020|
|Organization||South Eastern Railway|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Graduate, Other Qualifications, Secondary, Senior Secondary|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
Important Links to Apply Online :
Important Dates :
- Commencement date for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: 24 March 2020
- Last date for submission of application for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: 23 April 2020
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details :
Assistant Loco Pilot – 324 Posts
Ticket Clerk – 63 Posts
Junior Ticket Cum Typist – 68 Posts
Senior Ticket Cum Typist – 84 Posts
Senior Clerk Cum Typist – 70 Posts
JE (P.Way) – 03 Posts
JE (Works) – 02 Posts
JE (Signal) – 01 Post
JE (Tele) – 02 Posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 :
Assistant Loco Pilot: Matric pass or its equivalent or 10th class pass and ITI certificate in related subject.
Comml. Less Ticket Typist, Junior Clerk Less Typist: Candidate should have passed 12th standard or its equivalent qualification.
S.Comml.cum Ticket Clerk: Degree or its equivalent.
Senior Clerk Less Typist: Degree or its equivalent; It is necessary to have typing skill in English / Hindi on computer.
JE (P.Way), JE (Works): Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
JE (Signal), JE (Tele): Candidate should have three years diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Information Technology / Communication Engineering from a recognized university.
Age Limit Details :
Minimum – 18 Years
Maximum – 42 Years
Salary Details For South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020-
- (5200-20200 with GP RS.2800)/ Level-5 of 7th CPC
Important Instruction :
- Before applying, the candidates should read the instructions carefully and ensure that at the time of online registration as per the notification, he meets all the prescribed eligibility criteria.
- The number of vacancies shown in this notification is provisional and are liable to increase or decrease depending upon the actual requirements of administration at the last time of selection.
- The vacancies are to be filled in various divisions / units / work shops / headquarters. Of South Eastern Railway. The selected candidates are responsible for being posted anywhere in the South Eastern Railway. The decision of the Railway Administration in this regard will be final.
- Railway administration reserves the right to change the mode of examination or re-conduct the CBT examination or to cancel any process of selection at any level without assigning any reason.
- RRC has the right to conduct the examination in batches at various dates and places decided by RRC.
Selection Procedure of South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 :
- Selection for the posts notified in the notification will be done by Computer Based Test (CBT). There will be separate Computer Based Test (CBT) examination for each post, for which the candidates have submitted their online application. Selection will be done strictly according to merit in Computer Based Test (CBT) Examination.
- GDCE quota has been earmarked for the direct recruitment vacancies. The standard of Computer Based Test (CBT) will be according to the level of RRB examination of the notified posts for the open market candidates. The questions set in Computer Based Test (CBT) will be of multiple choice objective type. The question paper will be set in English and Hindal only and is likely to include topics related to general awareness, arithmetic, general intelligence and logic. The question paper will be of 90 minutes duration for 100 objective questions, each carrying one mark.
- There will be negative marking in the CBT exam and marks will be deducted for each answer # 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
- For the post of Assistant Loco Pilot, Aptitude Test will be conducted for the candidates listed according to merit in Computer Based Test (CBT) Examination.
- For the post of J.Clerk com Typist and Sr.Clerk Co Typist, typing proficiency test 30 w.p.m. In English / 25 w.p.m. The edit will be conducted for the candidates listed as per qualification in Hindal on computer without tool and spell check facility.
How to apply for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 :
- The application form should be registered online by filling the required details in the prescribed format, as will be made available in the RRC / SER website i.e. www.rrcser.co.in. The application has to be carefully filled in following the steps and instructions. As given on the website. The application portal will be open from 24.03.202 to 23.04.2020.
- If an employee has any difficulty in filing his application online. They can use the “Contact Us” button in the application portal. We will try to resolve your questions in two business days. Alternatively you can send a mail to [email protected] or reply to any email that they receive during registration.
- The last date / time for online registration is 23.04.2020 at 06.00 AM. If for some reason the candidates are not able to file their applications online within the last date / time, then the railway administration will not take any responsibility.