Friends, there are some students who have to work for the Staff Selection Commission. For the same students, the Staff Selection Commission has given a good news. Vacancies were issued in various posts through the Staff Selection Commission SSC. In the SSC, vacancies for different posts like lower division clerk, junior assistant, postal assistant, shocking assistant and data entry operator have been issued. All the candidates who are going to apply online for these posts should submit their forms according to their educational qualification, first by getting the right information through the official website.
Application Fee Details :
- General and OBC category candidates may submit the 100 rupee.
- SC/ST/PH/EWS category candidates must have to pay 0/- rupee.
- All Female candidates may have to pay 0/-
- Candidates can pay the fee through E-Challan , debit Card, Credit Card, and net banking mood.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates who are going to apply online for these vacancies must have Intermediate Exam in any stream at any recognized Board in India.
Age Limit Details :
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 27 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per rule.
Important dates :
- Application Begin – 5th March 2019
- Last Date – 5th April 2019
- Last Date to Submit Online Fee – 7th April 2019
- Last Date to Submit offline Fee – 9th April 2019
- Online Exam Date Paper 1 : 1st- 26 July 2019
- Paper 2nd Exam Date – 29 September 2019
Post Details :
- Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operators.
How to Apply Online :
First of all you can visit the official website of SSC, then download vacancy details notification, read it and after that you can submit your form according to your educational qualification. For information about Syllabus, you also download Syllabus from official website. You can submit your form by clicking the link and Apply Online.
Important Link :
|Download Notification||Click Here|