SSC STENOGRAPHER NOTIFICATION 2019 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a notification to fill Various posts. Interested Mail and Female Candidates can apply for this before 15th October 2019. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Stenographers Grade C & D will be accepted through the official website from 23rd April 2019. If you have only 12th Class or Intermediate and certification in Stenography then you can easily apply online for this. For more information on this recruitment, you can contact the official website and you can also remove your unemployment through this recruitment.
SSC STENOGRAPHER NOTIFICATION 2019 Details :
|Name of the Commission||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Stenographers Grade C & D|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Category||SSC Jobs|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
|Starting Date||23rd April 2019|
|Last Date||15th October 2019|
|Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in (OR) www.ssconline.nic.in|
Important Dates :
|Advertisement Date||March 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||23rd April 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||15th October 2019|
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have Passed 12th Class or Intermediate and Should have certification in Stenography.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 25 Years
Vacancies Details :
|Name of the Forces||No of Vacancy|
|Stenographer Grade C & D||Various|
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Computer Based Examination, and Interview.
- General Candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female/E-Serviceman candidates – 0/-
How to Apply :
To apply at various positions in Staff Selection Commission (SSC), candidates can submit their application by visiting the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and clicking on the link below Apply . For more information, you can download official notification.
- Firstly, visit SSC Official Website i.e www.ssc.nic.in
- Check for the official notification pdf and read it carefully (OR) Click on official notification pdf provided below.
- Now, click on an apply online link
- Enter all the details asked in SSC online application form.
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay the precribed application fee
- Finally, hit on the submit button to complete your application process.
- Marks Cards
- Passport sized photographs
- Category Certificate
- Proof of Identity (Pan card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID)
- Proof of Residence