University of Madras is looking for new candidates for the Guest Faculty posts. Any candidate who wants to pass the Examination of the Guest Faculty post through University of Madras or who is interested in this recruitment, can submit his application offline. The initial date for accepting the application is 15th June 2019 and the candidate must submit his application before 28th June 2019. Your selection in University of Madras will be done by the Written Examination and Personal Interview.
UNIVERSITY OF MADRAS 92 GUEST FACULTY NOTIFICATION 2019 :
|Name of the Board||University of Madras|
|Name of the Post||Guest Faculty|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree|
|No of Vacancies||92|
|Starting Date to Apply||15th June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||28th June 2019|
|Application Mode||Offline (By Post)|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||TN Govt. Jobs|
Educational Qualification :
Candidates must have Passed Master Degree with a minimum of 55% scoring and must have Lecturers awarded with PhD Degree should possess minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
Vacancies Details :
|Name of Department||No. of GL||No. of TRF|
|Adult and Continuing Education||02||–|
|Ancient History & Archaeology||02||–|
|Anna Centre For Public Affairs||04||–|
|Cyber Forensics & Information Security||03||–|
|Defence & Strategic Studies||02||–|
|French and Other Foreign Languages||01||–|
|Politics and Public Administration||03||02|
|Arabic Persian and Urdu||02||–|
|National Centre For Ultrafast Processes||01||–|
|Networking and Information Technology||02||–|
|Physical Education Trainer||03||–|
Important dates :
|Starting Date to Send the Application Form||15th June 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||28th June 2019|
|Interview Dates||02nd & 05th July 2019|
Age Limit Details :
For more information candidates can go the official website of this recruitment.
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Years
- OBC PWD: 13 Years
- For Guest Faculty Full Time (GFFT) Rs. 20,000 per month
- For Teaching-cum-Research Fellow (TRF) Rs. 15000 Per month
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.
Application Fee Details :
- University of Madras is NO Application Fee for any category of candidates.
How to Apply :
- Download the Application Form in the below web Page.
- Take a Print out of the application.
- Write all the essential details in the application form.
- Paste your recent passport size photo.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Send the application form to the detailed address given below.
- The application must send through only by the normal post.
The Head of the Department,
University of Madras Navalar Nagar,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005
Important Links :
|Official Website||Click Here|