UP POSTAL CIRCLE RECRUITMENT 2020 :
Apply online for the post of 3951 Gramin Dak Sevak: Uttar Pradesh Post Office Newly announced post recruitment 2020 notification to fill 3951 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies. Job seekers who have passed 10th can apply for Post Office Jobs 2020 @ www.indiapost.gov.in from 23 March 2020 to 22 April 2020.
There are 3951 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks in Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle under the Indian Postal Department. Applications for this recruitment process are to be made online. The process of online application submission has started. Interested candidates can submit the application through online mode by 22 April 2020. Uttar Pradesh will be the place of this job. Merit will be made on the basis of marks received in 10th standard. Candidates will be selected on the basis of this merit. Detailed notifications can be seen by going to appost.in or appost.in/gdsonline.
Interested candidates can read all the details below. These details are as per the UP Post Office notification released. Here you can read the details given in each section carefully. For more information you can also refer to the official notification. With this, you can check if you are eligible for these posts. If eligible, proceed to apply for these posts. To apply, click on the UP post office application online link given below. Follow the instructions given to apply to these posts. To know more about Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle, click on the website link given below or visit the official website @ www.uppost.gov.in. Candidates can click here for more Indian Post Office Jobs.
Uttar Pradesh Postal Recruitment 2020 Details :
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Number of Vacancies||3951|
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Starting date of application||23rd March 2020|
|Closing date of application||22nd April 2020|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application process||Online Application|
Important Links to Apply Online :
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is the Last date to apply for Gramin Dak Sevak?
|Starting Date to Apply||23rd March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd April 2020|
What is the Eligibility Criteria for India Post?
- Must have passed 10th class from recognized school education board. Candidates who passed the Class X examination in the first attempt will be given preference.
- Candidates having more qualification than mandatory educational qualification will not get any kind of preference.
Must have knowledge of Hindi language.
- 60 days Basic Computer Training Certificate from a recognized school education board.
- Candidates who have studied computer as a subject in class X or XII or higher will be exempted from the Basic Computer Information Certificate.
UP Post Office Vacancy 2020-21 Details :
Out of total 3951 posts, 1814 posts are unreserved. 314 posts of EWS, 1000 of OBC, 29 of PWD-A, 24 of PWD-B, 9 of PWD-C, 750 of SC class and 11 posts of ST class are reserved.
What is the age limit for Gramin Dak Sevak?
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. The age limit will be determined on 23 March 2020.
- In the maximum age limit, the SC will be given five years, OBC class three years and the disabled 10 years.
What is the fees of India Post Gramin Dak Sevak?
- Unreserved and OBC categories will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100.
- SC / ST, Divyang and women will not have to pay any kind of fee.
- The fee can be paid online or at the post office.
What is the Salary of Gramin Dak Sevak in India Post?
- Rs 12,000 to Rs 14,500 for GDS BPM.
- Rs 10,000 to Rs 12,000 for GDS ABPM.
How can I join in India Post?
- Based on the online submission applications of the candidates, the merit list will be prepared and selected.
- Candidates having higher educational qualification will not get any kind of priority. The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in 10th standard.
- If the applicant has chosen five posts as a priority and gets selected for more than one post on the basis of merit, then he / she will be selected for the same post.
Important Notice :
Residence: For the candidates who are finally selected for the posts, it will be necessary to submit proof of staying in the village of the respective branch post office within one month of selection.
Source of Income: Candidates selected for the posts must provide proof that they have another source of income. That is, he is not dependent only on the salary he gets from the postal department for his livelihood. This proof has to be given within 30 days of selection.
Selection of location for branch post office: The candidates selected for the post of GDS BPM will have to ensure availability of space for operation of post office in the village earmarked for branch post office. This work has to be done within 30 days of selection.
Bail amount: Selected candidates of GDS BPM post will have to pay bail amount of Rs 25,000, then candidates of other posts will have to pay Rs 10,000 under this head. This amount has to be deposited in the form of Fidelity Guarantee Bond or National Savings Certificate.
How to apply for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak 2020?
- Candidates have to apply online. For this, first login the website (http://appost.in/gdsonline).
- Then by clicking on the link on the left side of the homepage (Cycle II – 3951 Posts), the advertisement of appointment will open. Check your eligibility with advertising.
- Click on Apply Online option for online application.
- Registration has to be done before online application. For this, click on the registration link in the ‘Steps to Apply’ section on the homepage. In the form that opens, enter your name, father’s name, date of birth, mobile number etc. and click on submit details button. Registration number will be received on completion of registration. Make a note of it.
- Then go to the homepage again. Pay the fee first. For this, click on the pay-online link and process the payment as instructed. After this, click on the link ‘Apply online here’. After this, enter the registration number and click on submit button.
- Select the circle on the next webpage. After doing this, the application form will appear. After that complete the application process as instructed.