UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021:
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021 Notification: Union Public Service Commission or UPSC has released the notification for Combined Medical Services Examination 2021. UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021 exam is scheduled to be held on 21st November. The candidates who are eligible for this exam can apply in the prescribed format from 07 July 2021.
Interested and eligible candidates for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination (UPSC CMS Exam 2021) can apply by visiting the official website of UPSC at upsconline.nic.in.
The last date for submission of online applications is July 27 till 6 PM. The facility of withdrawing online applications will be available from August 3 to August 9 till 6 pm. Before applying, read the important information given here carefully. The direct link of the notification is given below.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021 Notification For 838 Post:
Online application for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 has started. It is noteworthy that Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 (CMS 2021) on its website upsc.gov.in.
The commission has issued this notification for the recruitment of a total of 838 different vacancies under the UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021 Notification.
The last date for registration for UPSC CMS 2021 at upsconline.nic.in is 27 July 2021. However, online applications can be withdrawn from 03 August to 09 August 2021. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions given in the notification carefully before applying.
You Also Read This:-
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021- Highlights
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Medical Service Examination-2021|
|Apply Online Starts||07th July 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||27th July 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021- Important Dates
- Application Begin: 07/07/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 27/07/2021 upto 06:00 PM Only
- Last Date Online Fee Payment: 27/07/2021
- Examination Date: 21/11/2021
- Admit Card Download: October 2021
To apply online for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021 you must have to check all eligibility criteria details before apply, so first you need to check official notification of UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021 for apply online.
For UPSC CMS 2021 exam, the candidate must have passed in MBBS final exam and practical. For more details visit the notification link.
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1 January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or the East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Candidates Must Have been Born Not Earlier than 02/08/1988
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
The candidates must be physically and medically fit as per the physical/ medical standards for Combined Medical Services Examination 2020 as per the rules contained in Appendix III of the Rules of Examination.
UPSC CMS Recruitment Vacancy 2021
- Junior Scale Posts in CHS Central Health Services: 349 Post
- Assistant Division Medical Officer ADMO in Railway: 300 Post
- General Duty Medical Officer GDMO Grade II in NDMS or EDMC or SDMC: 05 Post
- General Duty Medical Officer GDMO in Various Delhi Municipal Council: 184 Post
UPSC CMS 2021 Apply Online:
Candidates who have completed their MBBS or are in final year of MBBS can register themselves for UPSC CMS 2021 exam from the direct link given below. The online registration process for CMS Exam 2021 has started from 07 July 2021 and will be active till 27 July 2021.
Steps to Apply For UPSC CMS Exam 2021?
- Visit the official website of UPSC @ upsc.gov.in or directly apply for UPSC CMS 2021 from the above link.
- On the homepage, click on the “What’s New” section and check the detailed advertisement for Combined Medical Services Examination-2021.
- Click on Apply Online for Combined Medical Services Examination 2021.
- Registered candidates have to enter login id (roll number) and password and fill the application form.
- New candidates have to register themselves first.
Pay Exam Fee
Re Print Form
UPSC CMS Selection Process 2021:
- Computer-Based Exam – 500 Marks
- Interview – 100 Marks
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern 2021 Details:
|Paper||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Paper-1 General Medicine & Paediatrics||120 (96 from General Medicine and 24 from Paediatrics)||250||2 hours|
|Paper 2- (a) Surgery, (b) Gynaecology & Obstetrics and (c) Preventive & Social Medicine||120 (40 questions from each part)||250||2 hours|
UPSC CMS Syllabus 2021:
Syllabus of Paper-I
- Respiratory diseases
- Metabolic disorders
- Infections/Communicable Diseases: Virus, Rickets, Bacterial, Spirochetal, Protozoan, Metazoan, Fungus
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)
- Musculoskeletal System
- Emergency Medicine
- Common Poisoning
- Tropical Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Emphasis on medical procedures
- Patho physiological basis of diseases
- Vaccines preventable diseases and Non-vaccines preventable diseases
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- In psychiatry include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety, bipolar diseases and Schizophrenia
- Common childhood emergencies
- Basic newborn care
- Normal developmental milestones
- Accidents and poisonings in children
- Birth defects and counselling including autism
- Immunization in children
- Recognizing children with special needs and management
- National programmes related to child health.
Syllabus of Paper-II
Surgery including ENT, Ophthalmology, Traumatology and Orthopaedics
- General Surgery- Wounds, Infections, Tumours: Lymphatic, Blood vessels, Cysts/sinuses, Head and Neck, Breast, Alimentary tract, Oesophagus, Stomach, Intestines, Anus, Developmental, Liver, Bile, Pancreas, Spleen, Peritoneum, Abdominal wall, Abdominal injuries
- Urological Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T.
- Thoracic surgery
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments
- Pre-operative and post-operative care of surgical patients
- Medicolegal and ethical issues of surgery
- Wound healing
- Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery
- Shock pathophysiology and management.
Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Obstetrics: Ante-natal conditions, Intra-natal conditions, Post-natal conditions, Management of normal labours or complicated labour
- Gynaecology: Questions on applied anatomy, Questions on applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization, Questions on infections in the genital tract, Questions on neoplasm in the genital tract, Questions on the displacement of the uterus,
- Normal delivery and safe delivery practices: High-risk pregnancy and management, Abortions, Intra-Uterine growth retardation, Medicolegal examination in body and Gynae including Rape.
- Conventional contraceptives
- U.D. and oral pills
- The operative procedure, sterilization and organization of programmes in the urban and rural surroundings Medical Termination of Pregnancy
Preventive Social & Community Medicine
- Social and Community Medicine
- Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine
- Health Administration and Planning
- General Epidemiology
- Demography and Health Statistics
- Communicable Diseases
- Environmental Health
- Nutrition and Health
- Non-communicable diseases
- Occupational Health
- Genetics and Health
- International Health
- Medical Sociology and Health Education
- Maternal and Child Health
- National Programmes
- Management of common health problems
- Ability to monitor national health programmes
- Knowledge of maternal and child wellness
- Ability to recognize, investigate, report, plan and manage community health problems including malnutrition and emergencies
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021: FAQ’s
Q. How many vacancies are available for UPSC CMS 2021 ?
Q. What is UPSC CMS Registration Date?
07 July To 27 July 2021
Q. How to fill UPSC CMS 2021 Application Form?
You can fill the UPSC CMS 2021 Application Form on the official website of UPSC Online. upsconline.nic.in.