The Bombay High Court has issued a notification through the official website to fill 142 vacancies of clerks in the official website. For which he is looking for good and qualified candidates. Application form for this post will start online from 3rd June 2019 through this page and the candidate must submit his application before June 17, 2019. The starting salary of candidates for this post can be between Rs 5200 and ₹ 20200, apart from this, the grade drinks of Rs.1900 will be given for them extra.
Bombay High Court Jobs 2019 Details :
|Name of the Board||Bombay High Court (Mumbai High Court)|
|Name of the Post||Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||182|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||3rd June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||17th June 2019|
|Job Location||Maharashtra, Mumbai|
Important Links :
|Official Notification pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Bombay High Court Clerk Syllabus||Click Here|
|Bombay High Court Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important dates :
|Official Advertisement Date||3rd June 2019|
|Start Date to Apply||3rd June 2019|
|Last Date to apply||17th June 2019|
Educational qualification :
- Candidates who are going apply bombay high court jobs 2019 should have passed graduation from a recognized University in any faculty.
- Preference will, however, be given to Law Graduates.
- Applicants should have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination, or examination conducted by Government Board
- (OR) I. T. I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w. p. m Must possess Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S.
Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar7 and Open Office Org. obtained from any of the following Institutes
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years for GEN candidates
- Maximum Age: 43 Years for SC/ST/OBC or SBC candidates
Application Fee Details :
- Rs.25/- as Registration Fee through
‘SBI Collect‘ – an online payment gateway facility, only.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Written Examination and Interview.
Vacancies Details :
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Salary Details :
- Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- per month + Grade Pay of Rs.1,900/- + Allowances
How to Apply Online :
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- And then apply for the job accordingly
- Enter all the necessary details as required
- Attach Scanned Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Finally, press submit button to complete form.
- Keep a printout of the application form for future reference