Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) has declared 100 vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant cum Data Entry Operator Posts, through its official website, and this recruitment is being done through the Karnatak Government. After being selected in this recruitment, your job location will be update soon. All candidates submit their applications as soon as possible. If you want a job in the Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) for the post of Junior Assistant cum Data Entry Operator Posts, you can only submit your application online even if you have only a mark sheet of 12th, and to apply, your minimum age is 18 years. Your selection in this recruitment will be done through the examination examinations and interviews.
BMTC Recruitment 2019-20 Notification :
Name of the Organisation: Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC)
Name of the Posts: Junior Assistant cum Data Entry Operator Posts
Number of Vacancies: 100
Apply Mode: Online
Job Category: Karnataka Government Jobs
Job Location: June/July 2019
Last Date: June/July 2019
BMTC Recruitment 2019-20 Exam Date: Updated Soon
Important Links :
|Download Notification||Updated soon|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|BMTC Jobs Syllabus||Get Here|
|Previous Papers||Get Here|
|Admit Card||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates :
- Advertisement Date: June/July 2019
- Starting Date to Apply: June/July 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: June/July 2019
Educational Qualification :
- Applicants should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent in concerned field with minimum marks from a recognized University or Board.
- Applicants should have a typing speed of 25 to 30 words per minute.
Age Limit Details :
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
Application Fee Details :
- Rs.750/- for General/OBC Candidates
- No Application Fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates
Vacancies Details :
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant cum Data Entry Operator Posts||100|
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Written Examination and Interview.
How To Apply Online :
- Download the Application Form in the below web Page.
- Take a Print out of the application.
- Write all the essential details in the application form.
- Paste your recent passport size photo.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Send the application form to the detailed address given below.
- The application must send through only by the normal post.
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation
Central Office, Bangalore