Karnataka State Police has announced a total of 40 vacancies for posts of Sub Inspectors (SI) and he is looking for candidates who wish to get jobs in the police for these recruitments. For more information, you can visit the official website and check once you submit your form to verify that all your information is correct. The last date for applying for this recruitment is 5 August 2019 and if you have only a tenth and twelfth degree, you can still apply online for this recruitment. In this recruitment of the Karnataka State Police, your selection will be completed through the Written Examination Interview and Physical Test.
KSP Recruitment 2019 Details :
- Name of the Organization: Karnataka State Police (KSP)
- Name of the Posts: Sub Inspectors (SI)
- No of Vacancies: 40
- Category: Karnataka Government Jobs
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in
Important Links :
|Official Notification pdf
|KSP Syllabus||Click Here|
|KSP Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates :
- Advertisement Date: 15th July 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15th July 2019
- Last Date to submit www.ksp.gov.in Online Application: 05th August 2019
- Last Date to pay Application Fee: 05th August 2019
- KSP Exam Date 2019: Updated Soon
Vacancies Details :
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Educational Qualification :
All candidates must have a degree from a recognized board in india.
Age Limit Details :
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Written Examination, Physical Standard Test and Interview.
Application Fee Details :
- GM & OBC (2A,2B,3A,3B) – Rs. 250/-
- SC, ST, CAT-01 – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply Online :
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- And then apply for the job accordingly
- Enter all the necessary details as required
- Attach Scanned Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Finally, press submit button to complete form.
- Keep a printout of the application form for future reference