Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Limited has announced the position of 3307 people for the posts of drivers and conductor and traffic prospectors. He is looking for good and good candidates to fill these vacancies. Candidates looking for Government jobs can submit their application online in this recruitment. You can contact the official website for more information and carefully read all the information carefully before applying. After being selected in this recruitment, your job location will be Karnataka and this recruitment is completed by Karnataka Government.
KSRTC Recruitment 2019 Details :
- Organization Name: Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Limited (KSRTC)
- Name of the Posts: Drivers, Conductors, and Traffic Prospects
- Number of Vacancies: 3307
- Category: Karnataka Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Official Website: www.ksrtc.in
Important Links :
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here (Will be LIVE SOON)|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates :
- Advertisement Date: July 2019
- Starting date to Apply Online: July/August 2019
- Last Date to submit KSRTC Online Application Form: 30th August 2019
- KSRTC Exam Date 2019: Updated Soon
Educational qualification :
- All candidates should have 10th Class/SSLC/Matriculation from a recognized board.
- Must have a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (02 years before registration)
- Must have a valid Karnataka PSV Badge &assenger Vehicle License
- Should have Valid Conductor License & Karnataka Badge.
Vacancies Details :
|Name of the Post||Grade Pay|
|Driver & Conductors||259|
KSRTC Vacancy for Drivers and Conductors
|Name of the Circle||Number of Vacancies|
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- General Category: Maximum Age: 35 Years
- 2A/2B/3A/3B Candidates: Maximum Age: 38 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: Maximum Age: 40 Years
Application Fee Details :
- General 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates: Rs.800/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs.600/-
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Written Examination, Physical Standard Test and Interview.
Physical Test Details :
- Height: Male: 163 cms, Male: 153 cms
- Weight: Male: 55 Kg, Male: 50 Kg
Salary details :
- Rs.11,640/- to Rs.15,700/- per month
How To Apply Online :
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- And then apply for the job accordingly
- Enter all the necessary details as required
- Attach Scanned Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Finally, press submit button to complete form.
- Keep a printout of the application form for future reference