KSRTC Jobs 2021 Notification :-
Apply online for 2816 RTO, SDA, FDA vacancies. Transport Department Karnataka plans to issue notification for FDA posts in January 2021 through official notification of Karnataka Transport Department.
Job seekers looking for a job in the Government of Karnataka can use this opportunity.
Recently the Transport Department has issued a draft notification on 31 December 2020.
Any objection or suggestion to the State Government may be received from a person in relation to the draft regulations within the period prescribed by the State Government.
Candidates can send objection or suggestion to the address given below.
Address: Principal Secretary to Government, Transport Department #153, 1st Floor, 3rd Gate, M.S. Building, Bengaluru-560001.
Q- What is the salary of Ksrtc driver?
Ksrtc driver salary is ₹ 18,184
Select your job title and find out how much you could make at KSRTC.
Q- How can I become a Ksrtc driver?
To apply for ksrtc driver you have SSLC / Matriculation / 10th or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
To apply for this recruitment, candidates are required to have a valid license for passenger vehicle from Karnataka along with PSV badge.
Candidates will need a Karnataka State Badge and a license for a conductor.
Q- Ksrtc is a government or not?
Known as the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation, abbreviated and better known, KSRTC is a state-owned public road transport company in the Indian state of Karnataka.
The corporation has the largest fleet of Volvo buses among state-owned transport companies in India. It is wholly owned by the Government of Karnataka.
Q- What is apprentice vacancy?
The Apprentice Trainee vacancy to be fill up through 01 to 03 Years training period basis by The Apprenticeship Training Govt Jobs.
During the teaching period, candidates will get salary for every month
Q- How to apply online for BHEL apprenticeship?
Opening date : 01 April 2021.
Q- What is the salary of apprentice?
The apprentice salary is ₹ 12,769 per month in India.
Q- Apprentice is a permanent job or not?
Trainees are trained during their apprenticeship program so that they can immediately fall into the role of employees as they are formally trained on the job and certified for a particular industry.
Internships may be unpaid, while apprenticeships are paid and often leads to a permanent job
Karnataka Transport Department Recruitment 2021 – Highlights :
Organization Name: Transport Department Karnataka (Karnataka Transport Department)
No of Posts: 2816
Job Location: Karnataka
Post Name: RTO, SDA, FDA
Important Links :-
Education Qualification :-
All candidates must have the complete degree from any of the recognized board or university.
Age Limit Details :-
- Minimum age – 18 Years
- Maximum age- 35 Years
How to Apply for Karnataka Transport Department RTO, SDA, FDA Jobs 2021 :-
- If the candidates want to join the job through Karnataka Transport Department Recruitment Notification 2021, then the eligibility criteria has to be fulfilled – the recruitment link is given below.
- Before beginning the application filling through the on-line mode, the correct email ID and mobile number should be for the purpose of communication and keep documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, ready for any experience etc. .
- Click on Karnataka Transport Department RTO, SDA, FDA Apply Online
- Update all the required details in the Karnataka Transport Department online application form.
- Upload scanned copies of required certificates / documents along with your recent photograph (if applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category.