New 18 Group D Vacancies at MP High Court 2020 – :
MP High Court Group D Online Form 2020 : In Madhya Pradesh High Court, Gwalior division bench, notification has been issued for directing the posts of Group D.
Applications have also started with the release of notification. Those candidates who want to apply for MP High Court Group D Recruitment 2020, can apply with the help of the application form provided on the official website of Madhya Pradesh High Court, mphc.gov.in.
The last date of application has been set 10 July 2020. However, candidates will be allowed to improve their online application and will be able to make necessary amendments or correction of errors by 13 July 2020.
Candidates can download the official notification from the direct link given below and fill the online application form.
MP High Court Group D Online Form 2020 < Apply Online > :-
According to the notification (dated 8 June 2020) issued by the Madhya Pradesh High Court, such candidates cannot apply for these posts who have more than two children.
Any candidate can apply for only one post out of all advertised positions. Also, the salary of the selected candidates will be around 8250 rupees based on the collector rate.
Applications have been invited for a total of 18 posts of cook, washerman, gardener, sweeper, peon and driver / peon under MP High Court Group D Recruitment 2020.
For all posts except the post of driver, candidates should have passed 8th from a recognized board, while the minimum qualification prescribed for driver posts is 10th pass.
Also, the age limit for male candidates is 18 years to 35 years and for women candidates the age limit is 18 years to 45 years.
MP High Court Group D Recruitment 2020 < Full Details > :-
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court MPHC|
|Number of Vacancies||18|
|Name of Post||Group D Various Post and Driver Recruitment|
|Starting date of application||June 2020|
|Closing date of application||10 July 2020|
|Job Category||Madhya Pradesh Government Job|
|Job Location||All India|
Important Links to apply online at MP High Court Group D Recruitment 2020 :-
Registration | Login
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : June 2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 10/07/2020
- Last Date for Correction : 13/07/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Application Fee Details :
- General / Other State: 200/-
- MP Reserve Candidate : 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through MP Online KIOSK or Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode.
Age Limit Details :
Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum (for General Male Candidates ) 35 years, Maximum (for SC/ST Male Candidate) 40 years.
Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 35 Years for Male
- Maximum : 45 Years for Female
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Eligibility Criteria For MP High Court Group D Online Form 2020 :-
- Driver Post : All candidates should have class 10 Exam Passed and Valid Driving Licence
- Other Post : All candidates should have class 08 Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board .
MP High Court Group D Recruitment Vacancy Details :-
Washer, Cook, Mali, Sweeper, Bhartya / Driver
Salary Details :
- For Group D (Cook, Washerman, Gardener, Sweeper, Peon, Driver/ Peon) pay Rs.8250/-.
- For more pay details please go to official notification.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be selected based on the Screening Test and Interview.
How to Apply Online For New 18 Group D Vacancies at MP High Court 2020 :-
A golden opportunity for unemployed female male candidates seeking Mp High Court Group D Bharti in Madhya Pradesh High Court to get Mp High Court Class IV Worker Vacancy,
Recently for recruitment to class IV employee posts by Madhya Pradesh High Court bench Gwalior Mp High Cour Job notification is published.
Eligible and interested candidates for Madhya Pradesh High Court Group D Job Notification, who are eligible for the educational qualification prescribed by High Court of Madhya Pradesh, before the last date, the complete documents in the prescribed format Mp High Court Group D Online Application Can submit a form.
Check the important information related to Mp High Court Class IV Worker Recruitment.
Apart from this, you can get the latest Mp Government Vacancy update from our website career-swift.com.
MP High Court Group D Recruitment Online Application Process :-
- Applications should be filled only through online mode.
- Applications will be filled online only within the date given in the notification.
- Any kind of offline application will be rejected.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of all required documents while applying online.
- Candidates should enter each information carefully.
- Any mistake in the application must be corrected within the time given for correction.
- Candidates also have to pay the correction fee.
How to fill MP High Court Group D Online Form 2020 :-
- First of all, click the official notification link by clicking the Download Pdf link given below.
- Then click on the link Mp High Court Group D Vacancy Online Form.
- Now fill up all your information in Open Form in front of you.
- After that, click on Submit Button and make payment to the concerned department.
- Now your application form will have been submitted successfully.
- Now you print a copy for future / save Pdf file.
Important notice – :
For all the information related to the MP High Court Group D Online Form 2020 application, please see the official notice! Send this information to your friends too and always stay on our website for new recruitment!
All of you are informed that before applying for this government recruitment, necessary information, educational qualification, age limit recruitment process, application fees, application fees and official notifications are required! Then apply because we know that a small mistake becomes a big problem.
All of you are informed that before applying for this government recruitment, necessary information and notifications are required.
Then apply because we know that a small mistake becomes a big problem.
If you face any problem related to MP High Court Group D Online Form 2020, then feel free to comment us in the comment box.
A humble request to all the job seekers is to share this job article (New 18 Group D Vacancies at MP High Court 2020) through social media (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and other social channels) as much as possible so that This government job information can be reached to maximum candidates. So that those people can also get good employment.
How to get job at MP High Court Recruitment 2020 < Important Tips > : –
- First of all, understand the exam pattern of the competitive exam for which the youth are preparing.
- The test we are going to give. What kind of questions are asked in it and which topics are most important.
- Learn about the entire syllabus and pattern and plan ahead.
- Be it any competitive exam or interview, keep a confidence in yourself, that I will be successful in this competitive exam or interview and never give the exam while getting frustrated while going for the exam or interview, this has a very bad effect on your exam.
- When answering the questions correctly we get it wrong. So do not panic.
- When we prepare for the exam, we remove many main questions from books and write them on our note books.
- So that at the time of examination, we can remember those important questions.
- It is important to keep in mind the topics and topics while making notes.
- The most important thing in competitive exam is that you pay special attention to time. Do not sit for a long time while preparing.
- Also, relax yourself in a while, the most important thing in competitive exam is time management.
- But if you are not able to solve the question paper in time, then failure is at hand.
- So solve mock test, practice test, speed test as much as possible.
- Select books according to competitive examination. The competitive exam for which you are preparing day and night, which book will prove to
- be good for that examination or which author. You can ask your friends or teacher about this.
- Selection of books is very important and along with this, you must keep solving the questions of the past many years.
- This will not only improve your preparation but will also help in understanding the questions.
- Be it a competitive exam or to do any task in life, it is necessary to make one’s own routine.
- If we study for four hours every day, then we should always keep this rule and one day rest with it.
- Nowadays students study at night and sleep during the day. It is good that if you do not read too much, if you study only for 2-3 hours a day, then that is also very much for you, but it is important to keep in mind that when we study, the whole focus should be on books and not on social media.
- Whichever exam you are preparing for, solve the previous years’ questions as much as possible.
- Pay more attention to your weak topics. Give online test as much as possible.
- Keep confidence in yourself and give full focus on studies.