MP HIGH COURT 47 DISTRICT JUDGE RECRUITMENT
Madhya Pradesh High Court wants to fill 47 vacancies of District Judge Entry Level Recruitment 2020 with educated and qualified candidates. Candidates who are interested to apply online in MP High Court District Judge Vacancies Notification 2020 must submit their application form before the last date. All candidates can read the full notification and check the all eligibility criteria and educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process. eligible applicants can Apply Online For MP High Court Higher Judicial Service District Judge Recruitment 2020.
MP High Court HJS District Judge Recruitment 2020 Details :
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Number of Vacancies||47|
|Name of Post||District Judge Entry Level|
|Starting date of application||28 January 2020|
|Closing date of application||07th February 2020|
|Job Category||MP Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Important Links to Apply online :
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 28/01/2020
- Last Date For Apply Online : 07/02/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 07/02/2020
- Last Date For Correction : 13/02/2020
- Exam Date Pre : 16/03/2020
- Exam Date Mains : Notified Soon
Educational qualification :
- All candidates must have Bachelor Degree in Law with Minimum 7 Year Advocate Practice.
Age Limit Details :
- 35-45 as on 01/01/2020
Application fee Details :
- General / Other State : 795.30/-
- SC / ST / OBC : 395.30/-
- All candidates can pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at MP Online Authorised Kiosk or Pay Through Online Fee Portal Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode Only
How to Apply Online :
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Madhya Pradesh MPHC, Jabalpur Recruitment 2020
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.