Madhya Pradesh High Court MPHC Jabalpur is looking for good and qualified candidates who want to work for the post of Law Clerk. All the candidates must submit their application before the last date and the last date to apply online in MPHC Recruitment 2019 is 22nd November 2019. Candidates who have only bachelor can also submit their application online in this recruitment and before submitting their application, visit our website well.
MPHC Law Clerk Online Form 2019 Details :
|Name of the Board||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Name of the Post||Law Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||15th November 2019|
|Last Date||22nd November 2019|
MP HIGH COURT 30 LAW CLERK RECRUITMENT 2019, MPHC Law Clerk Online Form 2019 Details, Law Clerk Cum Research Assistant Recruitment 2019, Madhya Pradesh High Court MPHC Vacancy Details, MPHC 2019 Law Vacancy,
Important Links To Apply online at MPHC 2019 Law Vacancy :
Link Activate on 15/11/2019
Important Dates of MPHC Law Clerk Recruitment 2019 :
- Application Begin : 15/11/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 22/11/2019
- Correction Form Last Date : 24/11/2019
- Exam Date: 13/12/2019
Educational qualification For MPHC Law Clerk Notification :
- All Candidates must have bachelor degree in Law (LLB 3 Year or 5 Year) in Any Recognized University India.
- Should have Computer Knowledge Basic.
- Note : Integrated 5 Year LLB Appeared Candidates in Final Year Are Also Eligible.
Age Limit Details :
- Minimum Age : 18 years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
Application Fee Details :
- General / OBC : 800/-
- SC / ST : 800/-
MPHC Law Clerk Vacancy Details 2019 :
Principal Seat Jabalpur : 18 Post | Indore Bench : 10 Post | Gwalior Bench : 02 Post
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through written examination and interview.
How to apply online at MPHC Law Clerk Online Form 2019 :
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- And then apply for the job accordingly
- Enter all the necessary details as required
- Attach Scanned Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Finally, press submit button to complete form.
- Keep a printout of the application form for future reference.