Regional Institute of Education Ajmer has announced 17 vacancies for the post of Lower Division Clerk on its official website. This recruitment is done by the Rajasthan Government and if you want to apply online in it, then you must submit your form before July 12, 2019. Applications for this post have begun accepting from 22nd June, 2019 through the official website. You can see on our website for more information. If you are going to apply online for the post of lower division clerk, then your maximum age should be 27 years and the Regional Institute of Education Ajmer is not charging any application fee from any candidate.
RIE Ajmer Recruitment 2019 Details :
|Name of the Board||Regional Institute of Education, Ajmer|
|Name of the Posts||Lower Division Clerk|
|No of Vacancies||17|
|Starting Date of Application||22nd June 2019|
|Closing Date of Application||12th July 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Rajasthan Government Jobs|
Important Links :
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates :
|Starting Date to Apply||22nd June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||12th July 2019|
|Date of the Examination||Notified Soon|
Vacancies Details :
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk – 17|
Educational Qualification :
Candidates must have completed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit Details :
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit – 27 years.
Application Fee Details :
There are no application fee charge from any category candidates.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through written test, skill test and Interview.
How to Apply Online :
- Download the Application Form in the below web Page.
- Take a Print out of the application.
- Write all the essential details in the application form.
- Paste your recent passport size photo.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Send the application form to the detailed address given below.
- The application must send through only by the normal post.
Checked before the sending the Application Form:
- The latest photograph has been affixed on the application form.
- Date and signature of the applicant are on the application form.
- Copies of the educational certificate (self-attested) are enclosed.
- Copies of the caste/disability/service certificate (self-attested) are enclosed.