Apply Online For RSMSSB 2177 Lab Technician / Radiographer Jobs 2020 :-
Rajasthan RSMSSB Lab Technician / Radiographer Online Form 2020 : The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) on Friday released an official notification for the recruitment of Lab Technician and Assistant Radiographer on its official website.
The online application process for these recruitments will start from June 18, 2020.
Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply online by visiting the official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in after the link is activated.
The last date to apply for the posts is July 2, 2020. This recruitment process is being organized to fill 2177 vacant posts of RSMSSB Lab Technician and Assistant Radiographer.
Of this, 1119 vacancies are for Lab Technician and 1058 for Assistant Radiographer.
RSMSSB Lab Technician / Radiographer Online Form 2020 < Apply Online > :-
There is a great opportunity for the youth waiting for vacancy to get a government job. The Rajasthan government has recruited bumpers for more than 2100 posts.
Rajasthan subordinate and ministerial Service Selection Board (Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, RSMSSB) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of laboratory technician and assistant radiographer.
RSMSSB will select candidates for a total of 2177 posts.
Candidates belonging to general and OBC (creamy layer) category will have to pay an application fee of Rs 450.
The registration fee for Rajasthan State BC / OBC (Non-creamy layer) category is Rs 350 while for Rajasthan State SC / ST category the application fee is Rs 250.
RSMSSB Lab Technician / Radiographer Recruitment 2020 < Full Details > :
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Jaipur (RSMSSB)|
|Number of Vacancies||2177|
|Name of Post||Lab Technician / Radiographer Post|
|Starting date of application||18 June 2020|
|Closing date of application||02 July 2020|
|Job Category||Rajasthan Government Job|
|Job Location||All India|
Important Links :
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 18/06/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 02/07/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 02/07/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Educational Qualification For RSMSSB Lab Technician / Radiographer Post 2020 :
Read full article for complete information related to educational qualification. Before applying, you must take complete information of educational qualification.
1-) Qualification for Lab Technician :
Candidates applying for this post must have a 12th pass certificate with biology or mathematics.
Apart from this, candidates who have done Diploma of Lab Technician from the institute recognized by Rajasthan Paramedical Council can also apply for this post.
Candidate should know how to write Hindi and should know about the culture of Rajasthan.
2-) Qualification for Assistant Radiographer :
Candidates applying for this post must have a 12th pass certificate from Biology. Candidate should know how to write Hindi and should know about the culture of Rajasthan.
Age Limit Details to Apply For RSMSSB Lab Technician / Radiographer Post 2020 :
The age limit for application to both the posts has been set from 18 years to 40 years. The age will be counted on 01.01.2021.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Application Fee Details :
Candidates of Gen / UR / EWS category applying for this recruitment will have to pay an application fee of Rs 450.
At the same time, the candidates of OBC non-crimped layer category will have to pay Rs 350 and the candidates of SC / ST / PH category will have to pay Rs 250.
- General / OBC Creamy Layer : 450/-
- OBC Non Creamy Layer : 350/-
- SC / ST : 250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Emitra or Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only
RSMSSB Lab Technician / Radiographer Post 2020 Vacancy Details :
- Lab technology – 1119
- Assistant radiographer – 1058
- Total – 2177
Salary Details :
According to the 7th Commission for the post of Lab Technician and Assistant Radiographer, the pay scale has been fixed.
How to Apply Online at RSMSSB Lab Technician / Radiographer Post 2020 :
Please read the detailed notification pdf given below before applying online. If you are interested and find yourself eligible for Lab Technician and Assistant Radiographer, click on the online application link below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill in the form. You can apply online from 18 June 2020 to 02 July 2020.
RSMSSB Lab Technician / Radiographer Recruitment Online Application Process :
- Applications should be filled only through online mode.
- Applications will be filled online only within the date given in the notification.
- Any kind of offline application will be rejected.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of all required documents while applying online.
- Candidates should enter each information carefully.
- Any mistake in the application must be corrected within the time given for correction.
- Candidates also have to pay the correction fee.
How to fill RSMSSB Lab Technician / Radiographer Post Online Form 2020 :-
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website – http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
- After this, the candidates should read its official information carefully.
- And then click on apply online
- And then fill all the necessary and important details
- Upload all documents photo and signature
- And then pay for the application fee
- After this, submit the online application form.
- After that take a print out of the application form, it will work for you in the future.
Important Guidelines :
All those candidates who are going to apply for RSMSSB Lab Technician / Radiographer Post Bharti 2020, are requested to thoroughly study / review the official advertisement of RSMSSB Lab Technician / Radiographer Post Recruitment 2020 so that any problems in future, before applying online Do not occur.
A humble request to all the job seekers is to share this job article (RSMSSB Lab Technician / Radiographer Post Bharti 2020) through social media (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and other social channels) as much as possible so that This government job information can be reached to maximum candidates. So that those people can also get good employment.