Direct Apply Online Link of Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – 3557 Office Assistant, Sanitary Worker, Gardener Post :-
The Madras High Court issued a notification containing 3557 vacancies. These vacancies are for the post of office assistant, sanitation worker, gardener.
Interested candidates can start applying from 18 April 2021. The last date to apply for the Madras High Court recruitment is 06 June 2021.
Applications should be submitted in online mode only. All important details are given below.
Q- How much vacancies are available in Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 ?
3557 vacancies are available in Madras High Court Recruitment 2021.
Q- What is the starting date to apply in Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 ?
19th April 2021
Q- What is the last date date to apply in Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 ?
06th June 2021
Q- How can i apply in Madras High Court Jobs 2021 ?
Madras High Court Jobs Recruitment 2021 < Apply Online > :-
|Name of the Organization||Madras High Court (or) High Court of Madras|
|Number of Vacancies||3557|
|Name of Post||Office Assistant, Sanitary Worker, Gardener|
|Starting date of application||19th April 2021|
|Closing date of application||06th June 2021|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Important Links for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021:-
|Official Notification Pdf||Madras High Court Notification|
|Apply Online Link||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Madras High Court Website|
Vacancy Details of Madras High Court Jobs 2021:-
- Office Assistant – 1911
- Office Assistant cum full-time Watchman – 01
- Copyist Attender – 03
- Sanitary Worker – 110
- Scavenger – 06
- Scavenger/ Sweeper – 17
- Scavenger /Sanitary Worker – 01
- Gardener – 28
- Watchman – 496
- Nightwatchman – 185
- Nightwatchman cum Masalchi – 108
- Watchman cum Masalchi – 15
- Sweeper – 189
- Sweeper/ Scavenger – 01
- Waterman & Waterwomen – 01
- Masalchi – 485
- Total – 3557
Educational Qualification Details :-
- Office Assistant & Copyist Attender: Candidates must have passed 8th Class
- Remaining Posts: Candidates should be able to read & write Tamil
Age Limit Details :-
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit for reserved categories (i.e. SC/ SC(A)/ ST/ MBC& DC/ BC/ BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes: 35 years
- Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (other than Backward Class Muslims), and Backward Classes (Muslims): 32 years
- Maximum Age Limit for For Others/ Unreserved categories: 30 years
Selection Process Details :-
All applicants will be selected based on common written examination/ practical test/ oral Test.
Salary Details :-
- The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 15,700 to Rs. 50,000/-
Application Fee Details :-
- BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC/ Others : Rs. 500/- for each post
- SC/ ST/ Differently abled Persons & Destitute Widows of all castes: NIL
How to apply direct at Madras High Court Recruitment 2021?
- First candidates go to the official website of @ mhc.tn.gov.in
- On the right side, we can see the latest jobs.
- Then read the full notification carefully.
- Then click the apply online link of Madras High Court Jobs 2021.
- Fill the all important details and check they are correct and complete
- All candidates pay the application fee as per your category
- Submit the application form before the last date
- Ensure that to take a printout of the submitted application form for the future.