TN Police Constable Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 10906 Jobs – TNUSRB Jobs for 10th Pass :-
TNUSRB Constable Recruitment 2020 :- TNUSRB Constable Recruitment 2020 Notification with 10906 vacancies circulated for the posts of Police Constable, Jail Warder and Fireman.
As a result, all eligible candidates for these posts can apply through online. Online registration for TN Police Constable Recruitment 2020 will start from 26 September 2020.
The last date for submission of online application will be on 26 October 2020. This is a big opportunity for those candidates who are looking for Tamil Nadu Police Jobs 2020.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2020 | TN Police Constable Recruitment 2020 < Apply Online > :-
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has brought out an employment notification recruitment of Grade II Police Constable, Grade II Jail Warder, and Fireman vacancies.
Applicants waiting for TN Police Jobs can get ready to apply for vacancies. Apply before the last date to avoid errors.
Candidates can get all the latest updates about TN Police Recruitment 2020.
TNUSRB Job Openings 2020 – TNUSRB Constable, Fireman Jobs < Details > :-
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Number of Vacancies||10906 Posts|
|Post Name||Grade II Police Constable, Grade II Jail Warder, & Fireman|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
|Starting date to apply online||26th September 2020|
|Last date to apply online||26th October 2020|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Important Links for TNUSRB Recruitment 2020 :
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here (Available on 26-09-2020)|
|TNUSRB Syllabus||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates for TNUSRB Police Jobs 2020 :
|Starting Date for Apply Online||26th September 2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||26th October 2020|
|Written Examination scheduled date||13th December 2020|
Educational Qualification for TN Police Constable Recruitment 2020 :-
State government job seekers in TN Police Constable Jobs should fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
Due to the vacancy details provided, one can fill the vacancies after checking the eligibility requirements.
So before applying, candidates have to check whether they fulfill the eligibility criteria for all the vacant posts of Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment.
- Candidates Should Process 10th Class (Matriculation) or equivalent from a recognized Board / Institute
- Tamil Language is one of the subjects in the 10th standard.
- If candidates have higher qualification without a 10th class pass, the candidates are not eligible to apply
Age Limit for Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Police Jobs :-
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for General: 24 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for MBC/DC, BC (Other than Muslim): 26 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC, SC(A), ST, Transgender Candidates: 29 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Female Destitute Windows Candidates: 35 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Ex-Serviceman Candidates: 45 Years
Selection Process for Tamil Nadu Police Department Jobs :
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
Salary Details For TNUSRB Police Constable Jobs :
- The selected candidates will get the salary as Rs. 18200 – 52900/-
Application Fee Details :-
- Application Fee: Rs. 130/-
TNUSRB Vacancy 2020 Details :-
|Department||Post Name||Male||Female||Number of Vacancies|
|Police Department||Grade II Police Constable (Armed Service)||685||3099||3784|
|Grade II Police Constable (Special Force)||6545||–||6547|
|Jail Department||Grade II Jail Warder||112||07||119|
How to apply for TN Police Constable Recruitment 2020?
- First of all, go to the official website www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- Now the home page appeared on the screen
- Use the link below for direct TNUSRB jobs notification
- Clear read all instructions, requirements required to apply
- Keep all scanned copies of photograph, signature, and other documents as per Tamil Nadu Police recruitment notification
- So fill the application form carefully with necessary information and Finally, verify the details after duly filled application.
- Therefore, submit Tamil Nadu Police Constable Jobs application form.