Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) announced the vacancy for 969Sub Inspector o Police (TK, AR & TSP) posts on the official website. To apply for these recruitments, you can go online and get all the information and the application form for this recruitment was started from 20th March 2019 and the last date for applying for this recruitment was 19th April 2019. If you are selected for this position, your job location will be Tamil Nadu. You can also visit our website for more information. In addition, if you want to apply for this recruitment then your minimum age is 20 years and the maximum age is 28 years. Your selection in this recruitment will be through interview.
TN Police SI Notification 2019 :
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector o Police (TK, AR & TSP)|
|No of Vacancies||969|
|Category||TN Police Jobs|
|Notification Release date||8th March 2019|
|Starting date to apply||20th March 2019|
|Last Date to apply||19th April 2019|
|TN Police SI Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Official Website||www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in (OR) www.tnpolice.gov.in|
Important Links :
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official TN Police Website||Click Here|
Educational qualification :
Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution by the University Grants Commission / Government in 10+2+3/4 /5 pattern or 10+3+2 pattern in case of Diploma courses. and also must have Tamil as a subject in X/XII/degree.
Age Limit Details :
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 28 Years
Vacancies Details :
|Post NameName of the Post||No of VacanciesName of the Service||No. of Vacancies|
|Sub-Inspector of Police (TK)||Tamil Nadu Police Subordinate Service||462||198||660|
|Sub-Inspector of Police (AR)||193||83||276|
|Sub-Inspector of Police (TSP)||Tamil Nadu Special Police Subordinate Service||33 (Men)||–||33|
|Total – 969 Vacancies|
Application Fee Details :
- General Candidates – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.500/-
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test and Interview.
Salary Details :
- Rs.36,900/- to Rs.1,16,600/- per month
How To Apply Online :
- Click on the TN Police Recruitment 2019 Online Apply Link Provided below.
- Fill in necessary details asked in TN Police Online Application Form.
- Upload scanned copy of your recent photograph.
- Attach Scanned Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Finally, press submit button to complete TNUSRB Recruitment 2019 Process.
Documents required :
- Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/TC/SSLC or HSC marks sheets or any other relevant documents)
- Community Certificate
- Educational Qualification. SSLC/HSC/Diploma/U.G/P.G
- Technical Qualification (Typewriting and Shorthand)
- Character and Conduct (Conduct Certificate/TC)
- No Objection Certificate – Issued by HOD, in case candidate is working in govt department/government undertakings.