The Tamilnadu Uniform Service Recruitment Board has announced its 8826 vacancies for the post of Constable Grade 2 Gel Warden Grade II and Fireman on its official website and it is accepting online applications to fill them. Apply the candidates who want to work in the police as soon as possible. For more information, visit the official website. This recruitment comes under Government Job 2019 and this recruitment is completed by the Tamil Nadu government. You must be at least 35 years of age to apply for this recruitment.
TN Police Constable Recruitment 2019 :
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Post Name||Constable Grade II, Jail Warden Grade II & Fireman|
|No of Vacancies||8,826|
|Category||TN Police Jobs|
|Starting date to apply||8th March 2019|
|Last Date to apply||8th April 2019|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Official Website||www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in (OR) www.tnpolice.gov.in|
Important Links :
|Official Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official TN Police Website||Click Here|
Educational qualification :
Applicants should have passed 10th Class/SSLC/Matriculation and must know Tamil Language.
Age Limit Details :
|S.No||Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|1.||BC||18 years||26 Years|
|2.||SC||18 years||29 years|
|3.||Widows||18 years||35 years|
|4.||Ex-Servicemen||18 Years||45 Years|
Vacancies Details :
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Constable Grade II|
|Jail Warder Grade II|
|Total – 8,826 Vacancies|
Application Fee Details :
- Rs.130/- Examination Fee.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through Written Examination Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Interview.
Salary Details :
- Rs.18,200/- to Rs.52,900/- per month
How To Apply Online :
- Click on the TN Police Recruitment 2019 Online Apply Link Provided below.
- Fill in necessary details asked in TN Police Online Application Form.
- Upload scanned copy of your recent photograph.
- Attach Scanned Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Finally, press submit button to complete TNUSRB Recruitment 2019 Process.
Documents required :
- Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/TC/SSLC or HSC marks sheets or any other relevant documents)
- Community Certificate
- Educational Qualification. SSLC/HSC/Diploma/U.G/P.G
- Technical Qualification (Typewriting and Shorthand)
- Character and Conduct (Conduct Certificate/TC)
- No Objection Certificate – Issued by HOD, in case candidate is working in govt department/government undertakings.