Uttar Pradesh Vidhut Bihag (UPPCL) / Power Corporation Limited has released 31 vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer in Civil Trade and it is looking for good and qualified candidates for this recruitment. Candidates who want to submit their application online in the Junior Engineer in Civil Trade Recruitment 2019, can first get the complete information through our website and then submit their application online. Candidates can download the official notification whatever information they want related to it.
UPPCL JE Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment 2019 Details :
|Name of the Board||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer in Civil Trade|
|No. of Vacancies||31|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to apply||5th December 2019|
|Last Date to apply||26th December 2019|
Important Links For Junior Engineer (Civil) Trainee Recruitment 2019 :
Apply Online Form
Important Dates :
- Notification Out : 21/11/2019
- Application Begin : 05/12/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 26/12/2019
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 26/12/2019
- Exam Date: February 2020
- Admit Card Available: February 2020
Educational qualification For UPPCL Vacancy 2019 :
Candidates should have High School and 3 Year Diploma in Civil Engineering and Knowledge of Hindi Devnagri Lipi to apply online at UPPCL Vacancy 2019.
Age Limit Details :
- Minimum age : 18 years
- Maximum age : 40 years
Junior Engineer (Civil) Trainee Vacancy Details 2019 :
General: 16 Post
OBC: 06 Post
EWS: 03 Post
SC: 05 Post
ST: 01 Post
Application Fee Details :
- General / OBC : 1000/-
- SC / ST : 700/-
- PH (Divyang) : 10/-
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment through written examination and interview.
How to Apply Online For UPPCL Junior Engineer (Civil) Trainee Jobs 2019 :
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- And then apply for the job accordingly
- Enter all the necessary details as required
- Attach Scanned Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Finally, press submit button to complete form.
- Keep a printout of the application form for future reference.