New UPSC APO Mains Exam Online Form 2020 :-
Mains exam application process has been started for UPPSC APO. Uttar Pradesh PSC UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer APO Recruitment has recently invited Online Mains Exam Application Form.
Those who are eligible candidates for preliminary examination, can fill the Mains / Phase II examination online form. Applicants to download the complete information, download the notification
UPSC Mains Exam Online Form < Apply Online > :-
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released online application for Mains Exam for the post of Assistant Prosecution Officer.
So the candidates who have cleared the prelims exam can apply for the main examination and the exam is expected to be held soon.
The last date to apply for the main examination is 12.06.2020. Candidates can apply through online in our blog and start preparing for the main exam. Stay active with us for more updates
UPSC APO Recruitment 2020 Details :
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC|
|Number of Vacancies||17|
|Name of Post||Assistant Prosecuting Officer|
|Starting date of application||03 June 2020|
|Closing date of application||16 june 2020|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Important Links to Apply UPSC APO Online Form :
Apply Online (Mains)
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 28/12/2018
- Last Date for Apply Online : 25/01/2019
- Last Date Pay Examination Fee : 25/01/2019
- Last Date Submit Form : 28/01/2019
- Pre Result Declared : 11/05/2020
- Mains Exam Date: 16/05/2020 (Postponed)
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- Mains Application Begin : 03/06/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 12/06/2020
- Last Date Submit Form : 16/06/2020
- Receipt Form Last Date : 23/06/2020
Educational Qualification For UPSC APO Vacancy 2020 :
All candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) in Any Recognized University in India.
Application Fee Details :
Let the applicants wishing to apply for UPPSC APO tell that the application fee / fee is different for different categories and for different posts, so for the convenience of the applicants, let us know that the details of the fee are as follows –
- General / OBC : 125/-
- SC / ST : 65/-
- PH (Divyang) : 15/-
Payment Mood :
- Click on the Option “Click here to pay the required fee for Main Examination”.
- Now S.B.I. MOPS Page Will be Open.
- Here 55 Other Bank & SBI Bank Option will be Available.
- Now Select on of the Bank.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee Through SBI Buddy or Debit card/ Credit card/Net Banking/Mobile Banking.
Age Limit Details :
Let the applicants who wish to apply for the UPPSC APO have started the application process for the various posts in it. So, the age limit for the applicants who want to apply for these posts is as follows –
- Age limit: – By 01/07/2018, should be as follows – 21 – 40 years.
Salary Details :
- Pay Level–8, Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/-
Selection Procedure :
- Preliminary Exam,
- Mains Exam &
- Personality Test
How to Apply :
- Step 1: Visit the official site @ http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
- Step 2: In the official page, information about Assistant Program Officer Main Examination-2018
- Step 3: It will be directed to that page and will download the PDF
- Step 4: Now know the details of Mains exam and apply with the help of the application link
- Step 5: For future reference take a hard copy of Mains Exam Application Form